Law grad decides to be a stripper on YouTube

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Oh shyt... :deadmanny::deadmanny:
:hubie: I wasn't being messy, I'm legit concerned for homegirl in the op.

I'm somewhere between you and @BlackPearl The Empress on the prude scale. Get it how you live, I say, but there are consequences to every choice. Doors that might open, doors that might close. Choose wisely. :francis:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i thought this was going to go one way, but it turned out much sadder than i imagined. damn. it should be illegal to run an unaccredited law school.

Shouldn't it but welcome to america long as somebody pockets getting lined fukk the rest of em, oh and just because it's unaccredited doesn't mean the debt goes away.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:hubie: I wasn't being messy, I'm legit concerned for homegirl in the op.

I'm somewhere between you and @BlackPearl The Empress on the prude scale. Get it how you live, I say, but there are consequences to every choice. Doors that might open, doors that might close. Choose wisely. :francis:
This is facts. I respect your contribution and analysis of the situation. That’s real talk..

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We don't know what she's going through.

I say use this notoriety to get a job in law.. if she wants to. Because being a lawyer can be some boring ass shyt ie hella paperwork everyday all day.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shorty really in here defending the occupation of stripping? Most of those girls are part time prostitutes and petty criminals as well getting nikkas robbed and killed.

:francis:
Facts. And they all own “boutiques “ as self made entrepreneurs ... all those boutiques in a radius of Atlanta where everyone claims to be a “model” or fashion designer. Amazing how boutiques are just popping up when even big business is being affected by the economy. The one chick who is married with kids has IG pics of her yacht cruises to Dubai in the company of 20 men , she’s the only female, no other women. Guess “hubby” is laying that pimp hand down . All supposedly in happy relationships with no photos of their “men “ on their IG from what I see so far. One female looks to have a 12-13 yr old son but is supposedly just engaged or married recently.. None of this seems to be adding up with the facts that she claimed
:francis:
To be real, those ex stripper bytches look soulless.. eyes are windows to the soul. They look like they have a mask on. Like they’ve been through some dramatic times; they want the looks and appearances but nothing substantive. Even with the one chick and her kids, she looks spaced out.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cold War is over. They finally going at it in here :gladbron:
That dumbass stripper chick, Backpage Pearl the Pimpstress is really out here sending messages trying to make sex “professions “ honorable. Then talking her slick shyt about us commenting, like she doesn’t have a whole thread out there created by her, talking about “While you were sleeping” what a delusional hypocritical whore she is.
:hhh:“But she’s stalking me ..”:sadbron: she’s replying to me more than anyone else in the thread.
:dahell:

Lying ass bytch, even the pics she just posted are lies. Look how she reacts whenever shyt doesn’t go her way. “Bbutttt y’all are being mean... “

:deadhorse:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ive personally fukked and been cool with a lot of strippers from different states. Every last one is dysfunctional

Every

Last

One

That life swallows those girls whole even if they get out & become “successful”......they still got thot PTSD

My nikka... I dnt know where the scientist/stripper... stripper/judge .. "bytches are geniuses but they shake they ass for money" myth came from...
I too have fukked and chilled with many a stripper bytch...
And these bytches are fukked up alil inside.
They can get money, and some have hustler mentalities... shyt, some of them might be doing better finacially than most ppl...
But They still got major problems...
and I ain't never seen one of them solve a complex math equation on some Matt Damon Good Will Hunting shyt

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s probably been on the edge for years, maybe since childhood.

If she were mentally stable, shyt, I’d let her stay with me and try to get her legal career going.

I’d like to hear the full story.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i thought this was going to go one way, but it turned out much sadder than i imagined. damn. it should be illegal to run an unaccredited law school.
Obama was working to squeeze them out; Betsey Devos reversed nearly all of his policy.