Law grad decides to be a stripper on YouTube

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt why ya'll show this depressing shyt . . she was homeless back in 2018 as well talking about she would bounce back . . .shyt :mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
shyt why ya'll show this depressing shyt . . she was homeless back in 2018 as well talking about she would bounce back . . .shyt :mjcry:

:mindblown:whutttt???!! what has she been doing for a year??? a whole year later and still no progress? she needs to be in a mental health facility, for real. No jokes. This is a classic example of a person having book sense and some homeless people are smart af but no coping skills or a tragic series of events, makes a person have a mental break.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Damn. On the flip side, it makes you feel less petty about the everyday things that we complain about. More appreciative of what we have, no matter how small the accomplishments are bc it's a struggle out here. And it sends a message to others that always see the "glamourous" side of that stripper/sex worker lifestyle. Def. not the results she wanted.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never said it was. But the doom and gloom "all strippers are horrible and will never achieve anything" picture you all want to paint isn't true either.

Also this post was specifically for the person it was addressed to about the specific person she was criticizing. Not sure why you are trying to use it to create an argument that I never made.

I left this thread which I'm sure you read. I made my point. You all can continue your stripper hate circle jerk. Believe what you want but until you all can produce better results than the lady with the husband, family and business I won't take you seriously. If you can't do what a "lowly" ex stripper can do then I can't take you seriously.

Leave me out the duration of the discussion.
Bytch puhhhllleasssee.
The fuk are you going to do if we don't?? :stopitslime:Are you going to make a thread about us as a revenge tactic - "While We Were Sleeping" tonight??
:martin: Go back to being unbothered and getting your treesh breesh. You're taking this too seriously :francis:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Bytch puhhhllleasssee.
The fuk are you going to do if we don't?? :stopitslime:Are you going to make a thread about us as a revenge tactic - "While We Were Sleeping" tonight??

Well we know it's not possible for you given your obsession and insistent need to engage, speak about and sexually fantasize about me. I was talking to him; not you. We know you're not capable. lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well we know it's not possible for you given your obsession and insistent need to engage, speak about and sexually fantasize about me. I was talking to him; not you. We know you're not capable. lol
yeah yeah.. blah blah blah.. shut the fuk up and exit the thread. Fukkin corny as shyt. You have served your purpose- like you normally do. Dafuq is your man at bytch? You're on here as much as anyone else. How about you take care of that droopy stripper face, dead eyes, five-head, and not looking 10-15 yrs older than your age. You're a veteran at plastic surgery, BlackedPage Pearl the Pimpstress. Fuq are you fooling with that "empress" shyt, strippers and sex workers stay projecting their insecurities through usernames. Never fails.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
yeah yeah.. blah blah blah.. shut the fuk up and exit the thread. Fukkin corny as shyt. You have served your purpose- like you normally do.

So you won't deny it this time? Progress. :ehh:

Edit: sorry I only reply to the first version of your post, which I quoted. You're crazy after thought edits don't count. lol

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No bytch, I'm not acknowledging your comment this time - is what it means. This is why your stupid ass should have went to college or certified yourself instead of turning tricks and stripping for licks. Failure to comprehend and deflection is your forte on here.

You're the one constantly on here assessing other women's asses and talking about their t*ts, you dirty thot and the fact that strippers do anything for dollars, your little stripper friends IG pages have bi-vibes all throughout, save it. Post up proof or facts where I have anything about other women to even allude to that. Hold up.. matter of fact.. let's see your quotes, nasty lesbo ho with the basic flow. Or will you have someone delete them for you?? or dead the thread. Basic bytch stays doing and saying basic shyt. As usual.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Edit: sorry I only reply to the first version of your post, which I quoted. You're crazy after thought edits don't count. lol
Really... really??
:stopitslime:Don't fukkin go there with me. :hhh: Make threads about seeing Naked Women at nude spas, attention whoring brehettes then act like you're so above it all with no lesbo vibes..
:scust:This is the MOST cringe fukkin attention dap fishing thread that I have ever seen in my time on here...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/at-a-nude-spa-w-100-naked-women-ama.688061/page-2

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No bytch, I'm not acknowledging your comment. This is why your stupid ass should have went to college instead of turning tricks. Failure to comprehend and deflection is your forte on here.
You're the one constantly on assessing other women's asses and talking about their t*ts, you dirty thot and the fact that strippers do anything for dollars, your little stripper friends IG pages have bi-vibes all throughout, save it. Post up proof or facts where I have anything about other women to even allude to that. Hold up.. matter of fact.. let's see your quotes, nasty lesbo ho with the basic flow. Basic bytch stays doing and saying basic shyt. As usual.

Of course you won't address it. You have so little self control you'd probably pop a blood vessel trying to keep my name out your mouth.

You are obsessed and get a rush from any attention I give you. You can't miss an opportunity to tell me how much you don't like me and my boooooty. But it's never enough because you know that your opinion holds no value to me which is why you must continually do it. You're addicted me pumpkin. lmao

:russ:

Don't worry you are not the first. You won't be the last. I just have that affect on people. So feel free to continue. Every long winded paragraph proves my point. Go for it. Hate away hag.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
As many said on here, Charlotte Law School was an unaccredited for profit school. Damn near nobody there passed the bar if they were even able to sit for the bar. What's also sad is that there are other law schools just like them that have accreditation still, although the ABA has been cracking down on them more. I don't wish bad on the students who go there, but I do wish bad on those schools and hope more get shutdown. Schools like Arizona Summit and Thomas Jefferson and shyt like that.