Law grad decides to be a stripper on YouTube

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:ohhh: :huhldup:

The ones I've heard of blend back into middle class society. They get married and 'boring'.

But I guess that's for people who just stripped for a minute. These ones yall posting seem like they never really fully stepped away from the life, like it became part of their identity. :francis:

Yeah... they got that look. Like they never quite left that mentality.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you have become a married woman who models your own clothing for a store you own with another business on the side and no longer works for anybody then I will take you seriously. But you are none of those things.

If you wanna sit here and cut up their lives late on thecoli go right ahead ma. Gives you someone else to stalk.

He asked and I answered. But you bore me. I know you need attention but you won't be getting it from me. Good night dear. Have fun proving your better than people happier than you.

:funny:
Being a professional stripper is like being a professional rapper; few have the talents to do it seriously and even fewer have the ability to flip the money into something else. I am not against sucessful stipper women, I just understand its not a scalable strategy for the average woman to come up.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn. I'll never forget i was in a whore house in brazil and met a girl who was a lawyer/stripper. I remember feeling so bad for her that she had to sell her body to make ends meet despite having a law degree. This was 2002 in Brazil.

Now here we are in America, 2019. SMH
People don't realize that Law Degrees are not always access to wealth or job security Unless you're in a top tier law school (and let's not ignore the fact that .. "white") you're not going to hit the ground running in BigLaw (so I could imagine what it must be in Brazil). Realistically, you have to find a legal specialty and work off that, whether you start off making big money or not. Put the time in, stack your paper and eventually things will work out. The emphasis should be on becoming an expert in a field of law and refine it, parlay that into something official while getting in as much CLE to support your position, as you can. I remember back in 2009... worst time ever bc of all those financial scandals. pobrecito :smh:

I know that I was coming to work everyday on some :lupe:This is the day, isn't it :mjcry::feedme:..The Collapse "How a top legal firm destroyed itself."
:francis:

mass exodus of lawyers, mass layoffs,expense accounts cut off, firms imploding- people were like "fuk this shyt"
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Being a professional stripper is like being a professional rapper; few have the talents to do it seriously and even fewer have the ability to flip the money into something else. I am not against sucessful stipper women, I just understand its not a scalable strategy for the average woman to come up.
:whoo::wow:spoken like someone with a whole lot of cents sense and intellect.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
UVA Law WL'd me :mjcry:
There are still a few of the for-profit schools out running game now, and they target mostly Black and Latino students, lower-income, *conceptually* upwardly-mobile and leave them with nothing.

From 2009-2013, it was a bloodbath in the legal market, even for students at the better schools :francis:
I don't even know what happened to the lower-tier graduates from that time, because none of them are lawyers right now :huhldup:

I think it got super competitive. One of my sisters roommates at UVA, graduated and ended up with a 40k legal position working for the state. It was sad because she worked really hard. My sister actually graduated from law school in 2013. And she was telling me stories of friends she had that struggled to get decent paying positions in that field. My sister was lucky, she got a job straight out, making bank. my sister went to Harvard for undergrad, so a lot of the women she associated with at UVA and from her sorority-that were at different but comparable law schools—but some of them
really struggled after leaving law school. So I believe you—it was a bloodbath. But none of them became strippers.:yeshrug: I feel like perhaps the mental health issues might be contributing to why this woman felt that she needed to strip, instead of pursuing other career choices.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it got super competitive. One of my sisters roommates at UVA, graduated and ended up with a 40k legal position working for the state. It was sad because she worked really hard. My sister actually graduated from law school in 2013. And she was telling me stories of friends she had that struggled to get decent paying positions in that field. My sister was lucky, she got a job straight out, making bank. my sister went to Harvard for undergrad, so a lot of the women she associated with at UVA and from her sorority-that were at different but comparable law schools—but some of them
really struggled after leaving law school. So I believe you—it was a bloodbath. But none of them became strippers.:yeshrug: I feel like perhaps the mental health issues might be contributing to why this woman felt that she needed to strip, instead of pursuing other career choices.
How your sister afford Harvard?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
How your sister afford Harvard?

She got lucky, she was wait-listed at first. Funny thing is she could have went to Spellman and other schools for free with a scholarship.

My parents paid for it. Lol. They paid for my other sister too, who went to Northwestern. Neither one of my sisters have loans. Idk how, but both of the schools had it set up to where neither one of them had to take out loans in their name. The loans are all in my parents name.

Meanwhile i got loans from the regular average ass private school I went to for undergrad, that are in my name, because my school wasn’t set up that way. My parents only took on part of the burden for me. But all of it for my sisters. :martin:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I never said it was. But the doom and gloom "all strippers are horrible and will never achieve anything" picture you all want to paint isn't true either.

Also this post was specifically for the person it was addressed to about the specific person she was criticizing. Not sure why you are trying to use it to create an argument that I never made.

I left this thread which I'm sure you read. I made my point. You all can continue your stripper hate circle jerk. Believe what you want but until you all can produce better results than the lady with the husband, family and business I won't take you seriously. If you can't do what a "lowly" ex stripper can do then I can't take you seriously.

Leave me out the duration of the discussion.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got lucky, she was wait-listed at first. Funny thing is she could have went to Spellman and other schools for free with a scholarship.

My parents paid for it. Lol. They paid for my other sister too, who went to Northwestern. Neither one of my sisters have loans. Idk how, but both of the schools had it set up to where neither one of them had to take out loans in their name. The loans are all in my parents name.

Meanwhile i got loans from the regular average ass private school I went to for undergrad, that are in my name, because my school wasn’t set up that way. My parents only took on part of the burden for me. But all of it for my sisters. :martin:
That’s fuked up