Lauryn Hill might be done

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Sade might not have the conventional vocal talent that Lauryn has, but she's a better performer, has more Iconic songs, and WAY more longevity. She has a tour coming up next year with 70 dates that will more than likely sell out, and guess what? Her fans wont have to put up with the diva behavior.

Lauryn is a better singer and a can rap to a very very high level, it’s not a wash, that comment making it seem like Lauryn isn’t literally a generational type talent in her own right.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Cats be giving the longest leashes to women because they got that 'neo-soul', 'natural sista' type of vibe but they be just as if not more scandalous than the 'hood chick'.

If Lauryn Hill's music name was "Trill Hill L-Banga" she would have been black-balled for these stunts

She got mental issues, she the pro black conscious version of Doja Cat.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Going to a Lauryn Hill concert is basically an intelligence metric at this point

I really don't get the obsession some people have with live shows, they cool and all but I never felt like I HAD to see anyone live. Add on the blatant disrespect Lauryn Hill has towards her fans and it's even more confusing. Spotify work just fine.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Sade is't anymore talented than Lauryn Hill.
200.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don’t believe this story one bit. Who is driving 5 hours and renting an Airbnb overnight to catch a Lauryn Hill concert in 2023?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Lauryn is a better singer and a can rap to a very very high level, it’s not a wash, that comment making it seem like Lauryn isn’t literally a generational type talent in her own right.
Breh...I literally said Lauryn was the better singer. Generational talent isn't an "own right"...or "In my opinion" argument. It either is, or it isn't, and Lauryn doesn't have the credentials or receipts to be considered a generational talent. She's living off the success of one album.

Michael Jackson is a generational talent
Whitney Houston is a generational talent
Prime Mariah Carey is a generational talent