Lauryn Hill might be done

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Coast on one album that you didn't even write and believe you're a legendary artist will do your frail mental capacity no good. She should have quit after the first album and gone back to acting. She's in my top 5 of most overrated artist of the last 30yrs. Wouldn't even attend if it was a free concert.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
she's now more known for being late and being a no show at her shows than anything else these last 2 decades

truth be told, i think she's overrated

1 good solo album

folks be acting like she Sade :mjlol:

Sade is't anymore talented than Lauryn Hill.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I don't understand why she has stabs or really fans. She had a great album over 20 years ago. She hasn't put out any heat since. She is Kate, lazy, and disrespectful perpetually to her fans. If she was as consistent with her music as she is on being late she have a catalogue rivaling Gucci mane in the amount of songs she has out. Like I really don't get the appeal of somebody that was hot for a small amount of time over 25 years ago

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can’t she do this every time and show up on time?
:what:
I want to know the physiology behind it? Is she truly on some fukk this paying people. I do what I want. They better be honored I show up? She can’t be on that shyt, can she? Who is in her inner circle not checking her. Thats truly a trash way to live.
:gucci:
I guess I’ve never thought about the logistics of it all. After Denver, you flying to phoenix next? Drinking your tea, rest, hair make up eat. By the time you leave the hotel it’s 11pm.
:mjlol:
I can’t do concerts. Unless it’s somebody I really want to see, it’s a no for me. I rather wait till they hit up Vegas so I won’t be mad.
:manny:
I hope Jazmine Sullivan don’t be on this BS.
:lupe:
The "inner circle" argument is always funny to me because it's often illogical

If you've gotten away with showing up hours late to shows for damn near 20 years what the fukk can an inner circle say to you that'll make you change?:mjlol:

That clip is a display of the type of ego that ain't hearing shyt anybody got to say

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:unimpressed: Her stans will forgive her like they've been doing for the past decade plus.

I TOLD MUTHAfukkAS In THE OTHER THREAD SHE WASNT GONNA SHOW UP!!!!:laff::mjlol:
Breh, in the other thread about her turning up hours late for her show, there were idiots in there saying “y’all ain’t never been to a concert? That’s just how it is. As long as she shows up right?”

Those are the kind of brain dead morons that excuse the total disregard of people’s time and money. First you let the lateness slide, then she’ll just show up when she feels like it.

If people stopped supporting her, she MAY start acting right when the money gets tight. But these clowns will continue to throw their money down the drain.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She has a Masterpiece on her hands but the only way I’m paying to see LH is if she’s performing down the fukking street from me.

My lil sister saw her recently though.. she was late but she enjoyed the experience

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
shyt was all New Ark b, shes damn near a musical fraud. The saddest part is them cats shoulda been huge stars after that
“She is not a musician, she is not a producer,” Harvey said. “[New Ark] will make another album and everyone will see that they were the ones responsible for this album. I dare say if you put Lauryn Hill in a studio alone, she couldn’t do it again. Album No. 2 for her is not going to sound like this.”
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp