Lauryn Hill might be done

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she's now more known for being late and being a no show at her shows than anything else these last 2 decades

truth be told, i think she's overrated

1 good solo album

folks be acting like she Sade :mjlol:

That solo album blows out entire careers. She also had heat with the Fugies.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Sade is't anymore talented than Lauryn Hill.
Sade might not have the conventional vocal talent that Lauryn has, but she's a better performer, has more Iconic songs, and WAY more longevity. She has a tour coming up next year with 70 dates that will more than likely sell out, and guess what? Her fans wont have to put up with the diva behavior.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Couldn’t imagine liking a artist so much I wanna pay to see them
You don't value music. Couldn't imagine being so soulless that you don't know the value of a live show. It's like you think people are looking at cardboard cut outs on stage or something. They got a band that plays music and they perform.

Coli bros bragging about being socially awkward, ladies must love you bro :skip:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was Robert Glasper talking about how she'd have them, these top tier musicians but she'd keep changing the music at the last second, she'd keep hiring and firing them, terms of the contract would change. It was a mess.

I loved lauryn but lets call a spade a spade. Apparently you weren't even supposed to look into her eyes and you had to address her as Miss Hill.

Her response to this was a bunch of pseudo babble and she never denied anything he said here, just spun it and greased it

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why she has stabs or really fans. She had a great album over 20 years ago. She hasn't put out any heat since. She is Kate, lazy, and disrespectful perpetually to her fans. If she was as consistent with her music as she is on being late she have a catalogue rivaling Gucci mane in the amount of songs she has out. Like I really don't get the appeal of somebody that was hot for a small amount of time over 25 years ago

To be honest she has a few massive hits. Some solo and some with her group

That’s like asking why Andre 3000 has fans

They’re basically the same artist

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Cats be giving the longest leashes to women because they got that 'neo-soul', 'natural sista' type of vibe but they be just as if not more scandalous than the 'hood chick'.

If Lauryn Hill's music name was "Trill Hill L-Banga" she would have been black-balled for these stunts