Laura Ingraham on reparations: "It's called conquest ... we won, you lost, that's that" "No do-over

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
conservatives, home to overt white supremacists, don't waste time in telling you exactly what they feel

the sooner american blacks stop expecting politicians to save them the better and work on becoming independent of any of these arms of white supremacy. They burned down black wall street for a reason...

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I'm not making a case that we will gain substantial progress with reparations

The case that I'm making is that we deserve some form of reparations whether its monetary or some sort of benefit that only black people will receive

Sounds like wishful thinking and need for validation should redirect that energy to create Power, you know the thing that made them give the reparations to the Japanese

Also I hear that argument a lot,about " idk how much money and how it comes I just want reparations" and just like with MLK and that integration plan, if y'all nikkas don't think about every detail when you cut deals with whitey you might regret it later

When it's to late:yeshrug:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
This dumb twat doesn’t realize that if the North lost the civil war then there would be no United States. She doesn’t even realize that “losers” get money to compensate for their loss too (aka Treaty of Guadeloupe).

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Harsh truth..the winner gets to dictate shyt...

Our people took some major Ls and that why we in the position we in now...

You ain’t gone kill white people with compassion :mjlol:

Either you go to war or shut the fukk up and make the most out of this situation. We got it better than 95% of people on earth and y’all nikkas cryjng. I’m guessing y’all never seen real poverty in real
places..

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could you imagine what would happen if someone kidnapped a family member of hers, raped that person, tortured them, and then the judge says “actually, there’s no penalty... it’s called conquest, he won, you lost, get over it”

:dead:

I think her statement will result in a bunch of cacs getting killed and murdered and the killers are going to say we won you lost get over it.

I also think it will result in a bunch of rich cacs getting robbed for everythinig they own and the robbers will say you lost we won get over it.

I also think this statement is going to get her harmed real bad and start making black people say ok since y'all scared to give us what y'all owe us we go burn down these suburbs and all these businesses surrounding them after we take everything worth any value out of them.

She done fcked up with this statement. The warrior class bout to come out in droves taking all things of value and laying everything flat.

This is the reason why racists don't like other racists being openly racist because it will cause black people to start killing and taking sht

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
"Comfortable"???

I swear you nikkas man:mjlol:

Yeah black people were so comfortable with the power dynamic that they started the civil rights movement.

Black people were so comfortable with police brutally they riotted in the streets of LA

Black kids were so comfortable getting a second rate education that they risked their lives to get access to the same education and resources that white kids had in Little Rock

Maybe youre comfortable with cacs being superior than you, and if so, speak for yourself.
:ufdup:

Not me, not my friends, not my circle, not my family. Aint a cac in the world that i feel inferior to. But keep pushing this tired narrative while your brothers and sisters are out here building generational wealth, business, and accumulating political power while you sit on your hands and worship asians:camby:

I think he's saying asians and arabs are positioning themselves geo-politically to beat whites at their own game while blacks are more or less content to live under whites, even while giving whites a hard time with various movements.

You can march, riot and protest but no one has ever conquered the world by protesting. Basically thats not real power.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'm actually glad she said it
Maybe Black people will realize that these demons mean us no good... on purpose not no..."oh i don't understand what racism is teach me more :lupe: what are we doing to them." :lupe:

:childplease:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
But I tried to tell yall,this is why "demanding" them to cut the check ain't shyt but begging at the end of the day. Cacs know black people are too comfortable to actually put our nuts on if they say no. So if you don't have any sort of ultimatum you can't demand shyt. Nobody talking reperations is ready to hold ourselves as ransom,or make any threats of violence,or even threaten a nationwide riot that would cause billions of dollars if money is not recieved. Its best to just leave with some dignity like I plan on doing versus staying in an abusive/one sided relationship with the European:respect:.#BlackFreeAgency2028
:mjlol:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:banderas::salute:bodied him
"Comfortable"???

I swear you nikkas man:mjlol:

Yeah black people were so comfortable with the power dynamic that they started the civil rights movement.

Black people were so comfortable with police brutally they riotted in the streets of LA

Black kids were so comfortable getting a second rate education that they risked their lives to get access to the same education and resources that white kids had in Little Rock

Maybe youre comfortable with cacs being superior than you, and if so, speak for yourself.
:ufdup:

Not me, not my friends, not my circle, not my family. Aint a cac in the world that i feel inferior to. But keep pushing this tired narrative while your brothers and sisters are out here building generational wealth, business, and accumulating political power while you sit on your hands and worship asians:camby:

/thread

Black folks been competing but the game is rigged. No matter how hard we compete we will still always be behind economically without Reparations due the centuries of accrued disadvantages.