Laura Ingraham on reparations: "It's called conquest ... we won, you lost, that's that" "No do-over

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I mean that's how most white people really feel, that's why all that begging for benevolence isn't leading to real progress.

It's a shame blacks are one of the few groups too scared to compete with white people.

Black folks been competing but the game is rigged. No matter how hard we compete we will still always be behind economically without Reparations due the centuries of accrued disadvantages.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
But I tried to tell yall,this is why "demanding" them to cut the check ain't shyt but begging at the end of the day. Cacs know black people are too comfortable to actually put our nuts on if they say no. So if you don't have any sort of ultimatum you can't demand shyt. Nobody talking reperations is ready to hold ourselves as ransom,or make any threats of violence,or even threaten a nationwide riot that would cause billions of dollars if money is not recieved. Its best to just leave with some dignity like I plan on doing versus staying in an abusive/one sided relationship with the European:respect:.#BlackFreeAgency2028

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Asians and Arabs are real life trying to usurp power from white people, they want to run the world like them.
Blacks globally are comfortable being a sidekick to white people, because they really can't imagine white people ever losing power.

"Comfortable"???

I swear you nikkas man:mjlol:

Yeah black people were so comfortable with the power dynamic that they started the civil rights movement.

Black people were so comfortable with police brutally they riotted in the streets of LA

Black kids were so comfortable getting a second rate education that they risked their lives to get access to the same education and resources that white kids had in Little Rock

Maybe youre comfortable with cacs being superior than you, and if so, speak for yourself.
:ufdup:

Not me, not my friends, not my circle, not my family. Aint a cac in the world that i feel inferior to. But keep pushing this tired narrative while your brothers and sisters are out here building generational wealth, business, and accumulating political power while you sit on your hands and worship asians:camby:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
But I tried to tell yall,this is why "demanding" them to cut the check ain't shyt but begging at the end of the day. Cacs know black people are too comfortable to actually put our nuts on if they say no. So if you don't have any sort of ultimatum you can't demand shyt. Nobody talking reperations is ready to hold ourselves as ransom,or make any threats of violence,or even threaten a nationwide riot that would cause billions of dollars if money is not recieved. Its best to just leave with some dignity like I plan on doing versus staying in an abusive/one sided relationship with the European:respect:.#BlackFreeAgency2028

nikkas only ultimatum is not voting :dead:

just wtf is that gonna do other than fukk us more :mjlol:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
They hiding in plain sight

Ingraham-s-691763.jpg

From her Wiki

her brother, on the other hand, has called her "a monster" and said she was influeced by their pro-Nazi father)[3

Clowns on here will tell you there is no correlation between symbolism, dog whistling and white supremacist views in this society :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the truth, which is why ADOS was always dumb to me

these cacs owe the entire continent of Africa reparations, until black people unite and build nations with military strength it will never happen

After the Romans would conquer a nation they would allow them to remain in charge of their affairs as long as they swore an oath to come to battle against Romes enemies and of course had to pay money to the emperor, it was much easier than just remaining there ruling over the people, who would eventually grow enough resentment to rebel.

Japan lost the war but received reparations from United States, they were allowed to keep their sovereignty, as long as they never assembled a military that would be a threat to US and the US promised to protect Japan in turn. They did this move because they faced japanese in battle and knew they were relentless warriors, if they would've oppressed the japanese eventually a japanese hitler would rise and they would be back to square one again World War I is proof of this.

Germany was destroyed after World War I, economically, militarily, it was a wrap. However, the conditions of the germans were so bad, it gave rise to Adolf Hitler, who galvanized the people in matter of no time at all Germany was booming economically, military was rebuilt, and they curbed stomped France and all of Europe. If Hitler never wanted smoke with the Russians he would've easily became the Emperor of Europe, and the United States would have never became a super power.

United States learned the lesson, and didn't kick Germany when it was down, allowed them to exist as if everything was all good, and there has been no smoke ever since.

Blacks have no fighting spirit, no racial pride. I mean South Africa barely has any cacs and they are running shyt over there, makes zero sense, all comes down to the mentality of the black man.

After all the shyt that has happened to black man he still does not hate the white man, he doesn't seek revenge, does pass down hatred or teach children that the white man is the enemy.

African leaders allow themselves to be puppets and sell out their own people for money, they have no racial pride, and are cowards.

This is the reality

nikkaz wanna talk about the ancient egyptians, them nikkaz dead, nikkaz wanna talk about the moors, them nikkaz dead too

it's time for the black man to claim his own greatness in the present not what some nikkaz did in the past, we not those men

and at the same time we are not the men who were enslaved, we are not the ones who are conquered

the time is now to decide who we are

are we leaders, do we care for one another, do we have pride as people, are we willing to die for our honor as men

Do you want a build a place where your people can truly be free

these are questions every black man needs to ask himself

This is exactly why c00ning needs to shamed and calmed out, and not tolerated

these c00ns are the sole reason blacks haven't risen world wide,and c00ning was a thing long before white people had slaves

Blacks hatred for one another is something that has always existed, even in the bible with Shem and Ham

and yes I know white people war with each other more than any other race ever, which is why racism against blacks is a crucial part of white supremacist to prevent whites from fighting each other

but at the end of the day, whites will come together with their enemies in order to uphold white supremacy against outside groups

The Nation of Islam couldn't even stand for Malcom to be alive, but wouldn't dare lay a finger on any cac leaders and made treaties with the Neo Nazi, which is why you never see any white supremacist attacks on NOI temples

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
She would have a point if there wasn't already a precedent for Reparations being paid in the United States.
Actually if you see to whom those reparations are being paid and you compare what they do to what African Americans do you will see that her point is still right

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Actually if you see to whom those reparations are being paid and you compare what they do to what African Americans do you will see that her point is still right

I'm talking specifically about interned Japanese Americans during WWII who were paid Reparations for America's wrongdoing.

No excuse for not doing the same for ADOS.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I'm talking specifically about interned Japanese Americans during WWII who were paid Reparations for America's wrongdoing.

No excuse for not doing the same for ADOS.
Well you do know that the Japanese government helped and fought from them right? Who is backing down this Ados thing what's they power?

That's my point

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Well you do know that the Japanese government helped and fought from them right? Who is backing down this Ados thing what's they power?

That's my point

Native Americans got reparations, what's yall excuse for that one