Laura Ingraham on reparations: "It's called conquest ... we won, you lost, that's that" "No do-over

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think he's saying asians and arabs are positioning themselves geo-politically to beat whites at their own game while blacks are more or less content to live under whites, even while giving whites a hard time with various movements.

You can march, riot and protest but no one has ever conquered the world by protesting. Basically thats not real power.
An African nation needs build a nuclear bomb......

That shyt would scare fukk out cacs.....

You see how much trouble they're giving NK and Iran right now.

The nuclear bomb is the only true way to self determination. You cant be invaded or conquered as a country when you possess the power to blow up the world.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
170925062113116799.jpg

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
:banderas::salute:bodied him

/thread
Nope

This reply was the real body,you nikkas gotta think a lil bit deeper

I think he's saying asians and arabs are positioning themselves geo-politically to beat whites at their own game while blacks are more or less content to live under whites, even while giving whites a hard time with various movements.

You can march, riot and protest but no one has ever conquered the world by protesting. Basically thats not real power.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Except thats literally how people on the bottom have gained and maintained power, historically and even contemporary

like, there's many examples of throughout history proving that to be the case, even if they weren't systemic changes on the grander scale, they still operated and effected said system

:mjlol:"Asians" are doing so well, they got millions of kids out in Hong Kong fighting the damn police. They got millions living in absolute squalor in India, and only thru said means of direct action and moblization are those without finding a way to breathe in this damn world.

look how good these Asians in the states are doing

NPR Choice page

San Francisco's housing crisis puts pressure on historic Asian enclaves

HuffPost is now a part of Oath

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
She's right you know nikkas need to stop asking for stuff from the enemy you gotta go to war that's the only route.

Now will nikkas do that? Nope, so all this talk and crying about racism is pointless

This is the harsh truth:francis:

Basically :ehh:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody should ask her how do she feel about 1804 the Haitian Revolution when Haiti slaughtered thousands of white people and sent white people the fck up outta Haiti crying, screaming, and bowing down to black people and begging for their lives like some straight bytches. Will she tell all the white people's families who were slaughtered and heads chopped off that

"Hey Haiti won fair and square and your ancestors were more trained and had way more and bigger weapons than the Haitians and they still lost just get over it"

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
In a perfect world that would be true. But this the same world that made Haiti pay reparations to France.

So what she saying is whats good for the goose ain't good for the gander

Oh we most definitely going to continue to ask but we gotta have a bicameral mind in regards to this. Ask and force their hand yet be cognizant that a ton of cacs feel just like what she said

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I mean that's how most white people really feel, that's why all that begging for benevolence isn't leading to real progress.

It's a shame blacks are one of the few groups too scared to compete with white people.
Most don't even know how to compete to be honest.

Big uphill battles many of us face.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
damn so if i manage to go to her house and take it by force it's mine then right? I won, there's no do over. :jawalrus: got it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She's right you know nikkas need to stop asking for stuff from the enemy you gotta go to war that's the only route.

Now will nikkas do that? Nope, so all this talk and crying about racism is pointless

This is the harsh truth:francis:
the real question is what are you going to do?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised if this lame bytch ended up getting her ass beat and drugged and robbed for everything she got and nobody hearing from her ever again. Because it's some crazy people out there that will use the same mentality she's using on her stankin ugly ass. Bytch need to watch what she saying publicly

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Question...What if I dont fall in that statistic and I as an individual already earned my way without waiting for reparations? Why must I be lumped in with the whole if I'm not in that category?

:jbhmm:

Good for you. You are one of the lucky ones. The economic numbers for Black America overall however are not very promising. Your one man success story does not change that.

Blacks and Latinos Will Be Broke in a Few Decades
Blacks and Latinos Will Be Broke in a Few Decades

White families have nearly 10 times the net worth of black families. And the gap is growing
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ey-still-lag-far-behind-whites/?noredirect=on

"Nearly 1 in 5 black families have zero or negative net worth — twice the rate of white families."

Black Homeownership Drops to All-Time Low
The black homeownership rate has fallen 8.6 percentage points, according to census data
7/15/19

Black Homeownership Drops to All-Time Low

Bootstrapping is not going to save us.