Laura Ingraham on reparations: "It's called conquest ... we won, you lost, that's that" "No do-over

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
This is the truth, which is why ADOS was always dumb to me

these cacs owe the entire continent of Africa reparations, until black people unite and build nations with military strength it will never happen

After the Romans would conquer a nation they would allow them to remain in charge of their affairs as long as they swore an oath to come to battle against Romes enemies and of course had to pay money to the emperor, it was much easier than just remaining there ruling over the people, who would eventually grow enough resentment to rebel.

Japan lost the war but received reparations from United States, they were allowed to keep their sovereignty, as long as they never assembled a military that would be a threat to US and the US promised to protect Japan in turn. They did this move because they faced japanese in battle and knew they were relentless warriors, if they would've oppressed the japanese eventually a japanese hitler would rise and they would be back to square one again World War I is proof of this.

Germany was destroyed after World War I, economically, militarily, it was a wrap. However, the conditions of the germans were so bad, it gave rise to Adolf Hitler, who galvanized the people in matter of no time at all Germany was booming economically, military was rebuilt, and they curbed stomped France and all of Europe. If Hitler never wanted smoke with the Russians he would've easily became the Emperor of Europe, and the United States would have never became a super power.

United States learned the lesson, and didn't kick Germany when it was down, allowed them to exist as if everything was all good, and there has been no smoke ever since.

Blacks have no fighting spirit, no racial pride. I mean South Africa barely has any cacs and they are running shyt over there, makes zero sense, all comes down to the mentality of the black man.

After all the shyt that has happened to black man he still does not hate the white man, he doesn't seek revenge, does pass down hatred or teach children that the white man is the enemy.

African leaders allow themselves to be puppets and sell out their own people for money, they have no racial pride, and are cowards.

This is the reality

nikkaz wanna talk about the ancient egyptians, them nikkaz dead, nikkaz wanna talk about the moors, them nikkaz dead too

it's time for the black man to claim his own greatness in the present not what some nikkaz did in the past, we not those men

and at the same time we are not the men who were enslaved, we are not the ones who are conquered

the time is now to decide who we are

are we leaders, do we care for one another, do we have pride as people, are we willing to die for our honor as men

Do you want a build a place where your people can truly be free

these are questions every black man needs to ask himself

This is exactly why c00ning needs to shamed and calmed out, and not tolerated

these c00ns are the sole reason blacks haven't risen world wide,and c00ning was a thing long before white people had slaves

Blacks hatred for one another is something that has always existed, even in the bible with Shem and Ham

and yes I know white people war with each other more than any other race ever, which is why racism against blacks is a crucial part of white supremacist to prevent whites from fighting each other

but at the end of the day, whites will come together with their enemies in order to uphold white supremacy against outside groups

The Nation of Islam couldn't even stand for Malcom to be alive, but wouldn't dare lay a finger on any cac leaders and made treaties with the Neo Nazi, which is why you never see any white supremacist attacks on NOI temples
:whew:
:lawd:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Native Americans got reparations, what's yall excuse for that one
Excuse? Do you actually know the deals they have with them and if they actually had control of the money or you just know that they got "reparations"?

This is where y'all nikkas lose y'all only know stuff on a superficial level:francis:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black folks been competing but the game is rigged. No matter how hard we compete we will still always be behind economically without Reparations due the centuries of accrued disadvantages.

Question...What if I dont fall in that statistic and I as an individual already earned my way without waiting for reparations? Why must I be lumped in with the whole if I'm not in that category?

:jbhmm:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Excuse? Do you actually know the deals they have with them and if they actually had control of the money or you just know that they got "reparations"?

This is where y'all nikkas lose y'all only know stuff on a superficial level:francis:

You're not making yourself clear

What deals? Cacs took their land and slaughtered them because they had guns

Ever heard of the trail of tears?

They gave them reparations because they were wrong

What leverage did the native americans have?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
You're not making yourself clear

What deals? Cacs took their land and slaughtered them because they had guns

Ever heard of the trail of tears?

They gave them reparations because they were wrong

What leverage did the native americans have?

How am I not clear? Iam talking about the reparation deals do you know how much money they gave and how much each person received? Do you know if them natives had full control of that reparation money they got?

You know why it doesn't sound clear to you? Cause you didn't do the research about it you just think whitey stepped up to them and made this natives rich with reparations money lol

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Theres always exception were talking as a whole

Dude was talking that "we" stuff tho. Why must I share the same sentiments if I dont believe in waiting for reparations? If the game is rigged I'd rather cheat the system then wait for reprations from a rigged system.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
How am I not clear? Iam talking about the reparation deals do you know how much money they gave and how much each person received? Do you know if them natives had full control of that reparation money they got?

You know why it doesn't sound clear to you? Cause you didn't do the research about it you just think whitey stepped up to them and made this natives rich with reparations money lol

I'm not making a case that we will gain substantial progress with reparations

The case that I'm making is that we deserve some form of reparations whether its monetary or some sort of benefit that only black people will receive