Laura Ingraham on reparations: "It's called conquest ... we won, you lost, that's that" "No do-over

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Black Homeownership Drops to All-Time Low
The black homeownership rate has fallen 8.6 percentage points, according to census data

Black Homeownership Drops to All-Time Low

from the article

"Homes in neighborhoods with a high concentration of white borrowers on average have seen their homes appreciate 3% from 2006 through 2017, according to the study. However, homes in neighborhoods with a concentration of black borrowers on average are worth 6% less than they were in 2006. High-income black borrowers have concentrated in neighborhoods where homes have lost 2% of their value, compared with white borrowers, who have concentrated in neighborhoods where homes have appreciated 5%. "

but we just gotta learn how to compete.

:beli:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Harsh truth..the winner gets to dictate shyt...

Our people took some major Ls and that why we in the position we in now...

You ain’t gone kill white people with compassion :mjlol:

Either you go to war or shut the fukk up and make the most out of this situation. We got it better than 95% of people on earth and y’all nikkas cryjng. I’m guessing y’all never seen real poverty in real
places..

:camby:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bootstrapping is not going to save us.

but we just gotta learn how to compete.

:beli:

:patrice:

But waiting for reprations from a crooked system that more then likely wont come is gonna save us?

And dont put words in my mouth,.....In post #59 my response to the issue was to cheat the system...Not compete...Not bootstrapping.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Harsh truth..the winner gets to dictate shyt...

Our people took some major Ls and that why we in the position we in now...

You ain’t gone kill white people with compassion :mjlol:

Either you go to war or shut the fukk up and make the most out of this situation. We got it better than 95% of people on earth and y’all nikkas cryjng. I’m guessing y’all never seen real poverty in real
places..

You're comparing nations which is apples and oranges, let them tell it that's not what America is about so these other places don't matter. Yeah we have it better than most people, but so do most homeless people. Doesn't make it right, trust me, as a black man you have to work twice as hard to make it half as far, most people don't have the energy to fight so they just accept it instead. That's social conditioning, it's a tactic and it's been perfected to the point where we have the illusion of full equality but that's so that the blame can be shifted.

On another note unrelated to your post so don't think I'm preaching to you fam this is just a general statement, my great Grandmother was the daughter of a woman that was born during slavery, and even though slavery was abolished on paper, she wasn't free, my great great grandmother didn't even know her father because he just "disappeared" one day. No white person I know can say that and even though she was nearly 100 when she died nearly 20 years ago, I was alive. No white person I know was told at any point in their lives that they couldn't eat in a particular restaurant or drink from a certain water fountain or had to go the the school that whites abandoned because they built themselves a new one or live in fear of being killed just for looking at people that felt they were superior. shyt sounds like I'm talking about the 1800s but I'm talking about the 60s. A whole different generation that my actual parents lived through and they have the nerve to say they had no part in this.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:patrice:

And dont put words in my mouth,.....In post #59 my response to the issue was to cheat the system...Not compete...Not bootstrapping.

Yup. That is exactly the right response to a crooked system. Its the only real response.

How do you cheat systems you ask?

By doing just enough to be perceived as legit while using loopholes and slick moves.:lolbron:

Teach your children to use loopholes shamelessly and whenever possible.

(I'm cheating the credit system, the VA system and the housing system fukk if reparations comes or not I'll be good :ehh:)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup. That is exactly the right response to a crooked system. Its the only real response.

How do you cheat systems you ask?

By doing just enough to be perceived as legit while using loopholes and slick moves.:lolbron:

Teach your children to use loopholes shamelessly and whenever possible.

(I'm cheating the credit system, the VA system and the housing system fukk if reparations comes or not I'll be good :ehh:)

Exactly....In Iceberg Slims book Pimp his mentor Baby Bell explains to him that the first Black millionaires in N America were gamblers and pimps....It wasn't Black folks doing honest work it was Black people who hustled, playing against the rules.

Like Raekwon said in the song "Cream"....You cant just get by anymore..You gotta get over.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Where is everybody?
full

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You're comparing nations which is apples and oranges, let them tell it that's not what America is about so these other places don't matter. Yeah we have it better than most people, but so do most homeless people. Doesn't make it right, trust me, as a black man you have to work twice as hard to make it half as far, most people don't have the energy to fight so they just accept it instead. That's social conditioning, it's a tactic and it's been perfected to the point where we have the illusion of full equality but that's so that the blame can be shifted.

On another note unrelated to your post so don't think I'm preaching to you fam this is just a general statement, my great Grandmother was the daughter of a woman that was born during slavery, and even though slavery was abolished on paper, she wasn't free, my great great grandmother didn't even know her father because he just "disappeared" one day. No white person I know can say that and even though she was nearly 100 when she died nearly 20 years ago, I was alive. No white person I know was told at any point in their lives that they couldn't eat in a particular restaurant or drink from a certain water fountain or had to go the the school that whites abandoned because they built themselves a new one or live in fear of being killed just for looking at people that felt they were superior. shyt sounds like I'm talking about the 1800s but I'm talking about the 60s. A whole different generation that my actual parents lived through and they have the nerve to say they had no part in this.

Ok but why was your people in that situation...they put us in the fukked up situation. We just got to take out L and move on. Harsh but truth.

This America shyt pretty good to me. I can make a living. I done been to the slums of Africa I know what time it is outside of America. Everybody black down there and they living rough.

Look at Japan now to what it was in WW2. We pacified Japan they hated/hate us but we been on that island for 50+ years...why? Because we won..

shyt fukked up in America but it ain’t no other place I’ll rather be. You got parents sending their unaccomnied children over here for them to get a better life. You got women and children walking 100s of mile getting raped and abused to get over here where we take shyt for granted..

Life ain’t fair but u got to do what u got to do.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Exactly....In Iceberg Slims book Pimp his mentor Baby Bell explains to him that the first Black millionaires in N America were gamblers and pimps....It wasn't Black folks doing honest work it was Black people who hustled, playing against the rules.

Like Raekwon said in the song "Cream"....You cant just get by anymore..You gotta get over.

1_10.png

Some of them were also women.

Jay-z is now a billionaire, but got his start dealing drugs, then parlayed that money into rap. Now he makes money rapping about selling drugs he no longer sells. Now THAT is a come up. :banderas:

Fact is, shyt is wide open right now if you know the systems. So many hustles. So many loopholes to exploit. Lawyers know this more than anyone. The legal game is another way for black men to get educated in and come up.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ok but why was your people in that situation...they put us in the fukked up situation. We just got to take out L and move on. Harsh but truth.

This America shyt pretty good to me. I can make a living. I done been to the slums of Africa I know what time it is outside of America. Everybody black down there and they living rough.

Look at Japan now to what it was in WW2. We pacified Japan they hated/hate us but we been on that island for 50+ years...why? Because we won..

shyt fukked up in America but it ain’t no other place I’ll rather be. You got parents sending their unaccomnied children over here for them to get a better life. You got women and children walking 100s of mile getting raped and abused to get over here where we take shyt for granted..

Life ain’t fair but u got to do what u got to do.

It's true it happened but breh, I get your point and it's valid in a sense, but I can't sit back and say oh well when we're still feeling the effects from institutional racism. My whole point is, yeah it's better than the slums but shouldn't we all be entitled to the same things? I'm concerned about the fact that the other side consistently says what you're saying which is basically get over it and that we all have the same opportunities now, but in reality we don't. Has nothing to do with how people live in other countries, qhen we're in supposedly the greatest country in the world. That means we should have higher standards, but reparations or not, to admit that black people are still being held down means giving up that power. I've seen that shyt first hand, there is a hierarchy in this country that doesn't include us.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It's true it happened but breh, I get your point and it's valid in a sense, but I can't sit back and say oh well when we're still feeling the effects from institutional racism. My whole point is, yeah it's better than the slums but shouldn't we all be entitled to the same things? I'm concerned about the fact that the other side consistently says what you're saying which is basically get over it and that we all have the same opportunities now, but in reality we don't. Has nothing to do with how people live in other countries, qhen we're in supposedly the greatest country in the world. That means we should have higher standards, but reparations or not, to admit that black people are still being held down means giving up that power. I've seen that shyt first hand, there is a hierarchy in this country that doesn't include us.

The playing field ain’t level and it will never be level. Knowing that and like you said before we got to work 2x harder it’s just the way the cookie crumble...so knowing all that we need to take advantage of all the opportunities we got in America and use that to get ahead. Yea the white man got an easier path but what he eat dnt make me shyt.

You seen or heard about the fbi memo about the KKK trying to infiltrate the police force. It’s a genius plan for them. You can only can change something from the inside. We should infiltrate all the shyt we dnt like. The police force, firefighters, NRA, Military, public service offices. We can’t change shyt screaming from outside unless you willing to go to war and die about it. Until then u got to play the same game the white man play. I’m not about to go to war and die about some shyt if I can eat and live good as it is..

You know how much help you get from being a veteran. Easier house loan and business loans and millions of other programs. You know who taking advantage of that primarily. White people.

Yea the game is always rigged but you got play it how they play it.

And I’m sorry to tell you breh ain’t nobody entitled to shyt. You eat what u kill in this world. That what most of us in America got fukked up. You got to do what u got to do to survive plain and simple. And in America doing what u got to do to survive is not that drastic.