Latto Explains How 'Insecurity' Led To BBL Surgery When She Was 21

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got fat from doing nothing but eating high calorie meals and drinking liquor cause she finally got some money....and didn't like the comments telling her that.

She could've just hit the gym, opted for lower calorie meals/smaller portions....and just waited for her body to fill out like most women do in their mid-late 20's.

she wanted that BBL cause she felt it'd get her the attention she felt she deserved....and it obviously worked

Facts

stave

Superstar
Daps

Latto has explained how suffering from insecurity when she was 21 led to undergoing a Brazilian butt lift procedure.

Speaking in a video on social media, the rap star opened up about her decision to have BBL surgery and how it came from a negative place.

“I gained a little weight because I signed my deal when I had just turned 21,” she said. “And I was just having money and living a whole new life. Eating out, y’all know I’m a foodie, so now I had the funds to feed this foodie in me.

“I gained a little weight, and everybody on the internet was calling me bad body and stuff, so I feel like that played a role.”

She added: “I started being a bit insecure about my body. People were saying I’m built weird. I mean, not weird, but it was like, ‘Your white genes.’ And I was just young and impressionable.”

:dead: allergy to accountability