CBC researches Drake’s LLCs, discover BBL Drizzy might turn into IDF Drizzy next 👀👀👀

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"The rabbit hole goes deeper I promise"

:mjgrin:
You’re right; it sure does :mjpls::

Kendrick Lamar lives in Pierhouse, a company owned by the Toll Brothers company. Who are the Toll Brothers, you might ask? :jbhmm: Let me tell you about Robert and Bruce Toll:

Robert Irwin Toll[1] was born to a Jewish family, the son of Sylvia (née Steinberg)[2][3] and Albert Toll, he grew up in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania.[1] His father, who emigrated from Ukraine,[4] was a millionaire investor who lost everything in the stock market crash of 1929.

Bruce Toll is married to Robbi S. Toll.[11] Robbi is an interior designer[12][13] and serves as secretary of the board of the National Museum of American Jewish History.[11] They have four daughters; Michelle, Elizabeth, Wendy, and Jennifer.[4] In 1997, his daughter Elizabeth married investor Leonard M. Tannenbaum;[14] they divorced in 2010.[15] He typically donates to the Republican Party.

It is also owned by Starwood Capital, a company founded by Barry Sternlicht. Now, who is that you might ask? :jbhmm: Well let me tell you:

Sternlicht was born in New York City in 1960[3] and grew up in Stamford, Connecticut.[9] His father, Maurycy “Mark” Sternlicht, was a plant manager and a Jewish holocaust survivor from Poland [13][14]His mother, Harriet, was from New York and worked as a biology teacher and stockbroker.[14]

But here’s the real kicker :umad:he actually is a proven supporter of the IDF.

In 2024, Sternlicht stopped his donations to his alma mater, Brown, after the university agreed to hold a board vote addressing student protestors' concerns about Israel's conduct of its war in Gaza.[33]

Jewish billionaires :jbhmm:let me guess: “oh, that’s different.”

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You’re right; it sure does :mjpls::

Kendrick Lamar lives in Pierhouse, a company owned by the Toll Brothers company. Who are the Toll Brothers, you might ask? :jbhmm: Let me tell you about Robert and Bruce Toll:

It is also owned by Starwood Capital, a company founded by Barry Sternlicht. Now, who is that you might ask? :jbhmm: Well let me tell you:

But here’s the real kicker :umad:he actually is a proven supporter of the IDF.

Jewish billionaires :jbhmm:let me guess: “oh, that’s different.”
Shape the stories how you want, hey drake they're not slow :mjgrin:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
This is stupid and somewhat irresponsible. Why is CNBC digging to Drake's businesses?
He bought luxury condos in Miami. You can find something unsavory with almost any type of real estate in Miami like this if you dig deep enough.
Because it’s cool
To hate on drake now. They going with what will be hit on the timeline :scust:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your support him cuz he’s canadian?

:gucci:

Why wouldn’t I? He’s a successful Canadian artist. Had some catchy songs, and that’s about it. I don’t listen to the music aside from radio and don’t keep up with the latest gossip. I’m old I don’t care about any of this shyt..,but I still see him as the nerd that I used to laugh at back in the day.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't think a Jew buying condos from other Jews make him an IDF lackey. But....

This is stupid and somewhat irresponsible. Why is CNBC digging to Drake's businesses?
He bought luxury condos in Miami. You can find something unsavory with almost any type of real estate in Miami like this if you dig deep enough.

What in the Hooked on Phonics made you think that CNBC is the same as the Canadian Broadcasting Company? :what:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Him having LLCs or doing business with Jews ain't the issue. I don't know if you cats are legit confused or purposely ignoring parts of the article.

I will give Drake the benefit of the doubt and say he had no idea who he was doing business with.

However, and this is where some of you are getting lost, the optics of his business associates being accused of illegally colonizing Jerusalem, hot on the heels of Drake being called a colonizer in a rap battle he just lost....is not a good look.

If you can't see that then
qq3AiLn.png
we have nothing else to discuss.

Fred.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what circle was this? :mjpls:
Toronto is a big city but the Black community is small and yes Drake was in it. I was around his people too. Future the prince was a famous dj in the city since he was a teen. Oliver his fashion guy ran a urban gear n mixtape store etc. There was a scene and people were in it. The stories this forum adopts about us beginning are not reality but it's great for conspiracy. He had a regular ass come up. The plant shyt is rewriting history. Now I'm no a huge fan, Stan or hater. I just post real the reality