CBC researches Drake’s LLCs, discover BBL Drizzy might turn into IDF Drizzy next 👀👀👀

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Him having LLCs or doing business with Jews ain't the issue. I don't know if you cats are legit confused or purposely ignoring parts of the article.

I will give Drake the benefit of the doubt and say he had no idea who he was doing business with.

However, and this is where some of you are getting lost, the optics of his business associates being accused of illegally colonizing Jerusalem, hot on the heels of Drake being called a colonizer in a rap battle he just lost....is not a good look.

If you can't see that then
qq3AiLn.png
we have nothing else to discuss.

Fred.
They are thirsty....

He bought property recently like during the beef these are not his partners or people he associated with on the regular. It's reaching

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I understand the implications but did he really go in buying thinking...Imma do a deal with those guys because of what they do...or did he just buy a couple condos because he needed.one and had a deal???

Most of us probably at one point dealt with super shady guys and had no clue

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Him having LLCs or doing business with Jews ain't the issue. I don't know if you cats are legit confused or purposely ignoring parts of the article.

I will give Drake the benefit of the doubt and say he had no idea who he was doing business with.

However, and this is where some of you are getting lost, the optics of his business associates being accused of illegally colonizing Jerusalem, hot on the heels of Drake being called a colonizer in a rap battle he just lost....is not a good look.

qq3AiLn.png

Fred.
So you’re going to ignore Kendrick buying an $11 million condo from the same colonizers?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

Much of the interest surrounding the records centres on Drake's many businesses and what some suggested is an overuse of limited liability companies (LLC). An LLC is a type of business that allows an individual to separate their personal wealth and assets from an owned business, while still allowing them ownership over that business.

The CBC News search showed that Drake had incorporated approximately 52 entities, of which 38 were LLCs.

According to public documents, Drake bought the condos from the now-defunct Florida developer Leviev Boymelgreen Marquis Developers LLC, which was a partnership between controversial businessmen Lev Leviev and Shaya Boymelgreen.

Leviev and Boymelgreen have been linked to the illegal construction of Israeli settlements in the West Bank — including in a 2008 Quebec court case which was later dismissed, after courts decided the case would be better litigated in the Israeli judicial system.

UNICEF, Oxfam and the U.S. investment firm BlackRock cut ties with Leviev after the allegations.

Representatives for neither Boymelgreen or Leviev returned multiple requests for comment about their sale of condos to Drake and their involvement in West Bank settlements.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/drake-companies-llcs-1.7212778

Drake aka Aubrey “white boy” Graham
aka PedoPapi
aka NosejobPapi
aka BBL Drizzy
aka IDF Drizzy
He Not Like Us, he a fukkin colonizer! :ufdup:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Yes

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I understand the implications but did he really go in buying thinking...Imma do a deal with those guys because of what they do...or did he just buy a couple condos because he needed.one and had a deal???

Most of us probably at one point dealt with super shady guys and had no clue
SHUT YO bytch ASS UP YOU TINY HAT fakkit TETHER

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
At this point I’m more pissed off that people waited this long to acknowledge what he is than that he played a role this long and this poorly and got away with it.
Because its MUCH deeper than Drake

He's a Trojan Horse

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

qq3AiLn.png

Fred.
He’s part of the Jew engine so it’s easy to call him a colonizer

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Majority of Drake listeners doesn’t give a fukk or know anything about politics/corrupt shyt going on

Soon when they hear a good beat and Drake saying tasha do u love me, nikia do u love me, laquita do u love me,,,motherfukkers will forget about all that colonizer shyt

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Majority of Drake listeners doesn’t give a fukk or know anything about politics/corrupt shyt going on

Soon when they hear a good beat and Drake saying tasha do u love me, nikia do u love me, laquita do u love me,,,motherfukkers will forget about all that colonizer shyt

Drake's been eating off the pop crowd for a decade now :picard:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So you’re going to ignore Kendrick buying an $11 million condo from the same colonizers?

There's nothing to ignore because Kendrick hasnt been accused of being a colonizer.

This sh*t is not difficult to understand. Same as the optics of Drake appearing in a Nike commercial as a high school teacher or whatever directly after the beef. If Kendrick appeared in a similar commercial it's not an issue.

Kinda confused why I had to explain that, but here we are.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They are thirsty....

He bought property recently like during the beef these are not his partners or people he associated with on the regular. It's reaching

The internet is going to internet though.

Same as Meek got clowned for....well, basically anything....post-beef with Drake.

There's a thread in The Rafters mocking him for slipping on ice, for Christ sake.

Which is a lot less egregious than doing business with accused war criminals but as I said....the internet is going to internet.

Fred.