CBC researches Drake’s LLCs, discover BBL Drizzy might turn into IDF Drizzy next 👀👀👀

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how I know Drake is NEVER going away. Literally anything this dude does is considered news.

A real estate sale this dude made in 2012 is considered news….in 2024. I swear Drakes haters think about him 24/7

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is how I know Drake is NEVER going away. Literally anything this dude does is considered news.

A real estate sale this dude made in 2012 is considered news….in 2024. I swear Drakes haters think about him 24/7

Acting just like Bron fans now. The Coli didnt report this, CBC did. So now CBC is "Drake haters"? Yall gonna get mad at the Coli every time a media outlet or industry person questions something about Drake now? Lol

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The internet is going to internet though.

Same as Meek got clowned for....well, basically anything....post-beef with Drake.

There's a thread in The Rafters mocking him for slipping on ice, for Christ sake.

Which is a lot less egregious than doing business with accused war criminals but as I said....the internet is going to internet.

Fred.
You know the jokes go over a lot of people's heads. There's really fools who will believe he is in some Jewish conspiracy. They already do... The issue with the internet is not everyone is equipped to process all the information they come across the same way. We already have people rewriting dudes origin story as a Jew play on the industry.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Jews own high priced real estate and he bought it from them. Thats the game in big cities. He sold it in 2012 to Mario Chalmers

Thats cool but these two specifically have settler projects in Israel aka they go into Palestinian areas, kick them out of their own land at gun point and then either demolish the homes and build something else or they straight up squat in it.

Even Joe "If Israel didnt exist, we'd have to MAKE and Israel" Biden was forced to put sanctions on some settlers.