Latto Explains How 'Insecurity' Led To BBL Surgery When She Was 21

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It'll shift to "black men" in 5-10 years when she's broke and on a sympathy tour.

You can look at the comments on any gossip rag on social media, Youtube videos, or real life: the main people belittling and judging bodies are women. That's not to say men don't judge bodies - everyone does. But men do not sit around checking off who got a BBL, who got their teeth done, who got their lips filled, who got rhinoplasty, etc. That is 100% a woman (and gay male) obsession we want no part of because we don't care. Most guys don't even like that duck lip look, most guys don't like how BBLs look unless it's an expensive version that most women don't have access to.

This is why the saying that women dress for other women is always true. They're doing that shyt to keep up with the Joneses and avoid ridicule from chicks.
I swear to god I'll be a happy man when I don't have to see anymore of these lace front wigs stapled and glued to these chicks skulls. That shyt looks so awful.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:francis:

these chicks throwing their youth in the trash lmao

hatchetface.jpg

40efa9a6-f241-47b4-a52e-7181c279a702_text.gif

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Women get plastic surgery to compete with other women, she was getting harassed by other women. You know how many no booty women are getting smashed, Mexico is full of flat booty women and they have kids left and right.

Also, she names herself Mulatto to pay homage to her being mixed with White, flat booties come with those genes also.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
she's one of the few who actually post herself without makeup/wigs on...the fact didn't opt for any of the typical deflection BBL getters have is a bit of "honesty".

As much as women like to blame us for their insecurities, many have a list of things they'd "fix" about themselves based on what other women have judged them on.....and more times than not, that list never involves going to the gym,eating better,or abstaining from excessive alcohol intake.

it's why you've started seeing the human equivalent of Dodge Neons with Lambo doors with these surgeries.

The older I get, the more i realize that A LOT of women eat like shyt unfortunately