Latto Explains How 'Insecurity' Led To BBL Surgery When She Was 21

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
She only 25 and still very impressionable. Give her the benefit of doubt.

She seems like a genuinely nice human being so i can image the type of insecure mofos that attracts and their projections.

she's one of the few who actually post herself without makeup/wigs on...the fact didn't opt for any of the typical deflection BBL getters have is a bit of "honesty".

As much as women like to blame us for their insecurities, many have a list of things they'd "fix" about themselves based on what other women have judged them on.....and more times than not, that list never involves going to the gym,eating better,or abstaining from excessive alcohol intake.

it's why you've started seeing the human equivalent of Dodge Neons with Lambo doors with these surgeries.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
With all that money should could have just hit the gym.

giphy.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I remember reading that she was signed to Jermaine Dupri at one point and he was telling her not to go the sexual route and stick to just rapping. But she chose that easy and fast money/game smh

That tends to be the shyt with women, people give em game but the attention they desire more than actually building (you can argue building isnt in their nature) is always their downfall.

With men when they “sell out” it tends to be an ROI thing morality aside, but with women its about the attention and not ROI lol

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isnt her dad her manager? How do you let your daughter have elective surgery rather just having her diet and get in the gym? :dahell: Has anybody ever had more success due to surgery. Kim was a sex symbol icon with stomach rolls and she never recaptured that after going under the knife. I know it was a different time but is there anyone that truly benefitted from altering their bodies.

For what its worth she looks better without all that makeup as well.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Isnt her dad her manager? How do you let your daughter have elective surgery rather just having her diet and get in the gym? :dahell: Has anybody ever had more success due to surgery. Kim was a sex symbol icon with stomach rolls and she never recaptured that after going under the knife. I know it was a different time but is there anyone that truly benefitted from altering their bodies.

For what its worth she looks better without all that makeup as well.
This is said a lot as if it's a definite remedy. Yeah it will get you in shape but your natural shape is your natural shape. Some women won't get that desired figure 8 shape with a nice round azz no matter how hard they go in the gym. Truthfully it appears that the best move is a combination of the two. Surgery but you gotta keep it right with going to the gym.

Who truly benefitted from altering their bodies? The whole Kardashian family, Bernice Burgos, Nikki Minaj, Lori Harvey, Cardi B, Iggy Azalea, LaLa...

Daps
Reppin
NYC

:francis:

these chicks throwing their youth in the trash lmao

These women have completely fried their eyebrows, most can't even grow them and they can't even move their eyebrows anymore, smiling is a chore
They can't even do funny faces anymore because their faces are frozen still
Botox has done a number on these women out here

:mjlol:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
This is said a lot as if it's a definite remedy. Yeah it will get you in shape but your natural shape is your natural shape. Some women won't get that desired figure 8 shape with a nice round azz no matter how hard they go in the gym.
this is exactly it. ive seen plenty of fit women with their natural shapes clowned on for being "built like little boys" (no ass and little titties). then they really start working out and get called too muscular. i see why some women end up getting bbls and boob jobs. theres only so much ass you can build in the gym and it most likely wont end up soft and jiggly like a lot of men like.

and the "men will smash a woman with a flat ass" is kind of a whatever argument to me because men will put their dikk in anything. literally. being fukked means nothing lmao

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Awww..

violin-tiny.gif

I've seen the complete series of Botched. The vanity and mental illness of the women and gay men running to get their voltron they can jump in, is fukking pathetic. Nobody tells women how they should look and shame them for it more, than other women.