Latto Explains How 'Insecurity' Led To BBL Surgery When She Was 21

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Latto has explained how suffering from insecurity when she was 21 led to undergoing a Brazilian butt lift procedure.

Speaking in a video on social media, the rap star opened up about her decision to have BBL surgery and how it came from a negative place.

“I gained a little weight because I signed my deal when I had just turned 21,” she said. “And I was just having money and living a whole new life. Eating out, y’all know I’m a foodie, so now I had the funds to feed this foodie in me.

“I gained a little weight, and everybody on the internet was calling me bad body and stuff, so I feel like that played a role.”

She added: “I started being a bit insecure about my body. People were saying I’m built weird. I mean, not weird, but it was like, ‘Your white genes.’ And I was just young and impressionable.”

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
She got fat from doing nothing but eating high calorie meals and drinking liquor cause she finally got some money....and didn't like the comments telling her that.

She could've just hit the gym, opted for lower calorie meals/smaller portions....and just waited for her body to fill out like most women do in their mid-late 20's.

she wanted that BBL cause she felt it'd get her the attention she felt she deserved....and it obviously worked

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Stop saying people and just say women. Most dudes dont like that shyt.

It'll shift to "black men" in 5-10 years when she's broke and on a sympathy tour.

You can look at the comments on any gossip rag on social media, Youtube videos, or real life: the main people belittling and judging bodies are women. That's not to say men don't judge bodies - everyone does. But men do not sit around checking off who got a BBL, who got their teeth done, who got their lips filled, who got rhinoplasty, etc. That is 100% a woman (and gay male) obsession we want no part of because we don't care. Most guys don't even like that duck lip look, most guys don't like how BBLs look unless it's an expensive version that most women don't have access to.

This is why the saying that women dress for other women is always true. They're doing that shyt to keep up with the Joneses and avoid ridicule from chicks.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Women get plastic surgery to compete with other women, she was getting harassed by other women. You know how many no booty women are getting smashed, Mexico is full of flat booty women and they have kids left and right.

Also, she names herself Mulatto to pay homage to her being mixed with White, flat booties come with those genes also.