RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Sicario
Sorrow
Speedy Gonzales

Mexicans need to stop pocket watching our movies and celebs and pray for Demi Lovato or some shyt

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
b28f4fc1470797e0b794bea4bd571d60.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How they finally got a legit hispanic superhero they quiet asf...:mjlol: all of latin america should be seeing this shyt...

Forgot it was him in the film but was planning to check it out anyways. I'm too old for that look up to another man as a superhero shyt tho. :dame:

Daps
Forgot it was him in the film but was planning to check it out anyways. I'm too old for that look up to another man as a superhero shyt tho. :dame:

Superhero movies are great, you don't know what you're missing.

I was watching the last half hour of Endgame today and I almost shed a thug tear when Captain America was about to face Thanos and his army all by himself and then Falcon was like "Cap, can you hear me? On your left."

And the mf Black Panther came through that portal. :wow:

That scene will always give me goosebumps.

I can be fair and say that's when comic book movies peaked though. I dont know if they can ever do anything that will top that moment.

It's a case of them outdoing themselves and now they can never do anything that will ever reach that greatness again.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Superhero movies are great, you don't know what you're missing.

I was watching the last half hour of Endgame today and I almost shed a thug tear when Captain America was about to face Thanos and his army all by himself and then Falcon was like "Cap, can you hear me? On your left."

And the mf Black Panther came through that portal. :wow:

That scene will always give me goosebumps.

I can be fair and say that's when comic book movies peaked though. I dont know if they can ever do anything that will top that moment.

It's a case of them outdoing themselves and now they can never do anything that will ever reach that greatness again.

Nah yeah I mean I feel where you coming from. But I meant more like that needing a superhero that looked like me is more for the kids. Don't think I ever went thru that type of thing for anything in general far as I can recall. I'd watch whatever was on tv that I liked. But I can see why kids want someone they can relate to.