Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
When did I victim blame? And please post the actual quote
When you went after the victims for wanting to do to the victimizers what was done to them.

Look for the quote yourself

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
I’m not against other groups asking for representation but it’s really irritating that they seem to only open their mouths when black people are getting shine. They weren’t asking for a “Latino Avengers” or a “Latino Superman” :beli: It’s so transparent and as others have pointed out they are quiet as a church mouse about The Spider-Man movie coming out with Miles Morales :mjpls:

^^this^^ Many have this thing where "Well if these ******s are going to get a movie then we should have one too!" When white folks had their movies Hispanics didn't care probably because 90% of them think they're white...

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how DC keeps fukking up with Blue Beetle, he should've been the new age Spider-Man/Static a long time ago. How he doesn't have an animated series rn is beyond me.
It not that DC is messing up it the that older fans and people working for DC prefer the past Blue Beetle ted kord over jaime reyes as the blue Beetle. It the same problem that jason rusch had when he became the new firestorm after the old was kill.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They stay following behind the black man and woman in America. Latino people you're on your own so stop trying to foot foot behind us and get off of our dikks!:mjlol: Many of them stay wanting to jump on the backs of our movements but hop on to the whites mans nuts the moment they get an opportunity too. Some of them even denounce the fact they have black in them at all when it's obvious but to each there own.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
fukk them and their Reggaeton. Gasolina the fukk outta my face with that shyt.
Don’t get me started on the white washing on reggaeton.

Afro Panamanians started reggaeton.

Now Reggaeton in 2018

In the video they have a Brazilian flag ( don’t speak Spanish) and European Flags :dahell: yet not a Jamaican flag In which they own their entire genre to. :mjpls:

:mjpls:They finesse with their white supremacy. Got the entire world thinking they are not white and have finessed the entire world into forgetting their slavery and racism.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
It not that DC is messing up it the that older fans and people working for DC prefer the past Blue Beetle ted kord over jaime reyes as the blue Beetle. It the same problem that jason rusch had when he became the new firestorm after the old was kill.
Damn shame and I like Ted

Daps
Reppin
TYL
This just goes to show you that Black people are the coolest human beings on this planet. Everybody wants to reap the benefits. lol

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I like how this bytch deleted his message after my clap back.

Peep what he said:
18030309292159329.png

and then my reply:

and then he went and deleted his post

180303093033793901.png

Motherfukkas have the most shyt to say, the least actual facts and then find a medium sized rat hole to crawl into
@MexicanKingpin .... come correct on this.