as a none of the above i'll say this on the subject

'stop it :rudy: there's no need currently for a latino black panther'

Luis Guzman probably fine without that check

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Well since we being real and all that Brown/Black coalition shyt is dead, im tired of latins that aint Black copying our style and saying nikka.

I hope Black People start waking up and stop treating people like they one of us just cuz they got a lil melanin and arent full cacs.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They have one in X-23. That's going to be hype if that movie ever drops.

People need to be patient. There's always something out there that you don't have and you can never have it all. But in this case, they do have something to work with, it just needs some support and time to hype. No reason to complain.

People in charge of the entertainment industry know that demographic has a lot of money and are looking for ways to leverage that as we speak. They also have a ton of actors and actresses that are Latin, but are acting as White and Jewish characters. They have that flexibility which Blacks and Asians don't get to have. Oscar-winning and nominated directors, as well as directors who have done blockbusters like Guillermo del Toro, Alfonso Cuarón(Harry Potter), Alfonso Cuarón(Children of Men, Pan's Labrynth, Gravity), Denis Villeneuve (?), Alejandro González Iñárritu( The Revenant), etc. They have the pieces, all they need to do is make the movie because that's what the Black Panther personnel did.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Well since we being real and all that Brown/Black coalition shyt is dead, im tired of latins that aint Black copying our style and saying nikka.

I hope Black People start waking up and stop treating people like they one of us just cuz they got a lil melanin and arent full cacs.
I don't consider being 5 - 20 percent "other"as being melaninated and the portion of the population is 100% European.
I think it we underestimate how white these people are.

Its all political. They don't give passes to English speaking people with small amounts of Native Or Black. Why are quick to call this woman white.

But this woman who is 95% white is non white just because she speak Spanish and is from Cuban.

It's so political.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
The Taco Wapo!!

Flies around town on a suped up industrial mower!

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Zorro is the OG latino hero.
La Boriquena is a book about a Puerto Rican girl who draws her powers from the ancient spirits of the island of PR itself, but she is a black girl, so it may not go over too well with some :mjpls:

The latest Ghost Rider is latino.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Didn't they already have 2 Latino super heroes movie already, a few years back? I forget ol boy's name but he's an old OG hispanic cat. (specific, i know, :troll:)

Plus, why they acting like they can't whip up another hispanic movie at any time. As I noted earlier, they've done before. With an army of hispanic top tier movie stars.

EDIT: Machete

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:them mothafukkas got they own networks and they own countries.

They can make their own movies.