Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
That's the crux of the issue, black has for some weird reason been associated with negative things but has always been synonymous with 'cool' or having that 'it' factor. Modern Culture from music to fashion to Basketball's global expansion has influences from black people. Not much from latino's comparatively. So even if a Latino centered film is made, you likely won't get people of all races to see it in numbers like Black Panther had.

No one cares about seeing latino's on TV because either the general audience can't identify with them or they aren't 'cool', they don't have that 'it' factor.

don't know if this is true, but aside from the language most Latino's on tv look white, even on telemundo, so would it really make a difference, based on there programming they try to make the actors and actresses closes white anyways

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it'd be a Mestizo. There's no universal look but that's what most people think of.
It will be hypocritical cuz alot of us Dominicans and ricans look tri racial

And it will make their point moot with not representing afro latinos or the indian ones

Lol LA Taco can eat a dikk basically.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

Breh you literally make thread after thread on white people looking for “easy” daps..
Anytime people criticize or tell their experience with the bigoted/racist views many Hispanics/Latinos/Spanish have..
You come in like El Capitan and disregard any of our statements..
And then you magically have “black people” in your family
giphy.gif

It’s really hard to believe that with the co-signing and sneak dissing you did with your original quote..
But I’ll let you cook:skip:

Yo I peeped this. it's always "black-brown" unity, until you specifically mention any negative experiences with Mexicans. :mjlol:. I'm gonna go ahead and say this, a majority of the Mexican people I have encountered are like this until you mention anything that their people do, then suddenly it's "you're racist." "your people do the same thing." :lolbron:
:hhh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yes they do when using big numbers. Jay z has a lot of money, or do you think nobody says that.:upsetfavre:
Dude if there were a lot they would have a black version of Dylan Roof

Yet there isn’t any

Daps
black Dominicans like David Ortiz consider themselves Afro Latino right?obviously I get that they are black and they're roots will trace back to Africa, Dominican because they're from DR, but why Latino? Just cause they speak Spanish ?:mindblown:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Dude if there were a lot they would have a black version of Dylan Roof

Yet there isn’t any
:laff:
So you're gonna just ignore my question about people saying Jay Z has a lot of money? Lol its cool breh, you are just trying to argue considering you keep making up things I'm saying

Blackout

Daps
:laff:
So you're gonna just ignore my question about people saying Jay Z has a lot of money? Lol its cool breh, you are just trying to argue considering you keep making up things I'm saying
Your arguing semantics

The reality is that you claim that black people are as twisted as whites yet you have no proof

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Your arguing semantics

The reality is that you claim that black people are as twisted as whites yet you have no proof
Lol You're arguing semantics, you keep trying to say I am saying most blacks in the world are one way when I have said multiple times I haven't said that or don't believe that. But thats because your argument falls apart if I am not talking about all blacks , so keep arguing that I am saying most blacks if it makes you feel better.

Blackout

Daps
Lol You're arguing semantics, you keep trying to say I am saying most blacks in the world are one way when I have said multiple times I haven't said that or don't believe that. But thats because your argument falls apart if I am not talking about all blacks , so keep arguing that I am saying most blacks if it makes you feel better.
Doesn’t matter

Black people are victims of white supremacy and you are here harassing the victims with your victim blaming crap.

Your the problem here and not the victims who are simply reacting to the abuse racist whites have done to black people.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
don't know if this is true, but aside from the language most Latino's on tv look white, even on telemundo, so would it really make a difference, based on there programming they try to make the actors and actresses closes white anyways

Alot of them don't even have Spanish last names :francis:

Mexico is whitewashed as fukk

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t matter

Black people are victims of white supremacy and you are here harassing the victims with your victim blaming crap.

Your the problem here and not the victims who are simply reacting to the abuse racist whites have done to black people.
When did I victim blame? And please post the actual quote