Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I’m not against other groups asking for representation but it’s really irritating that they seem to only open their mouths when black people are getting shine. They weren’t asking for a “Latino Avengers” or a “Latino Superman” :beli: It’s so transparent and as others have pointed out they are quiet as a church mouse about The Spider-Man movie coming out with Miles Morales :mjpls:

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I’m not against other groups asking for representation but it’s really irritating that they seem to only open their mouths when black people are getting shine. They weren’t asking for a “Latino Avengers” or a “Latino Superman” :beli: It’s so transparent and as others have pointed out they are quiet as a church mouse about The Spider-Man movie coming out with Miles Morales :mjpls:

At this point people are damn jealous. "If black folks get something we ALL get something" GTFOH

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Motherfukkas coulda asked for that shyt in the 60s when Marvel invented it.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
What would a latino super heroe even look like?

Theres no one universal latino look since we are all different

They gonna make one for each nationality country or mix?

I dont wanna be represented by no fukking Mexican:mjlol:
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it'd be a Mestizo. There's no universal look but that's what most people think of.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Well... There is Ayala :ld:

latest
\

But She too Draws her powers from mystical tiger just like T challa does a panther/bast so.... Idk might seem to similar maybe?

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
What would a latino super heroe even look like?

Theres no one universal latino look since we are all different

They gonna make one for each nationality country or mix?

I dont wanna be represented by no fukking Mexican:mjlol:
Nobody wants to see them on tv :scusthov:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Nobody wants to see them on tv :scusthov:
That's the crux of the issue, black has for some weird reason been associated with negative things but has always been synonymous with 'cool' or having that 'it' factor. Modern Culture from music to fashion to Basketball's global expansion has influences from black people. Not much from latino's comparatively. So even if a Latino centered film is made, you likely won't get people of all races to see it in numbers like Black Panther had.

No one cares about seeing latino's on TV because either the general audience can't identify with them or they aren't 'cool', they don't have that 'it' factor.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
A lot is more than half. Just like the term most so they are the same.

Nobody literally says a lot to a less than half the amount :mjlol:
Yes they do when using big numbers. Jay z has a lot of money, or do you think nobody says that.:upsetfavre:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What I don't understand is that how can you get mad at a actually hero that was made many years ago.

I can't think of a Latino hero in marvel. If marvel doesn't have a Latino hero, I highly doubt they will make a brand new hero just to appease them.

All of marvels movies are based on comics from years ago. Not no made up heros. shyt.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
What I don't understand is that how can you get mad at a actually hero that was made many years ago.

I can't think of a Latino hero in marvel. If marvel doesn't have a Latino hero, I highly doubt they will make a brand new hero just to appease them.

All of marvels movies are based on comics from years ago. Not no made up heros. shyt.

White tiger, current power man, and arana are Latino characters. Heroes for hire and black panther kinda stifles the first two, and miles and spider man fukk up the latter. Dc could really do dirt if they wanted. Blue beetle and it's cosmic presence and son of Vulcan with its anti Martian weapons could be a good gateway for green and white martians. But dc has trouble remembering low tier characters if they aren't in cartoons