Latino screams "F your hood" while walking through opps' street in Hemet, but when that bike pulled up... NSFW

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
you think you can just run up behind people to attack them? Bike rider was about to ride off. It's pretty clear in the video.
You cant pull up on somebody clutching then claim self defense. The bike rider was grabbing the strap before he even pulled up beside them dudes. You trolling huh?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You cant pull up on somebody clutching then claim self defense. The bike rider was grabbing the strap before he even pulled up beside them dudes. You trolling huh?
in cases like this, yes you can. I don't like guns or gun violence, but in this case the guy on the bike has a legit self defense claim. The guy in the white t-shirt tried to run up behind the guy on the bike. The guy on the bike just had his head on a swivel as he was about to ride off.

You wanna claim somebody trolling, but did you watch the video closely? And to your point about pulling up on somebody and claiming self-defense, you can't talk shyt to somebody across the street then try to attack them from behind claiming you're a victim.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You're leaving out the part where he U-turned across 2 streets to come back to them.
that doesn't matter. the guy on the bike rode over, and looks like they exchanges words, then as the guy on the bike is riding off the guy in the white t-shirt tries to run up behind him.

I feel like i'm the only person that watched the video. The guy in white t-shirt tried to attack the dude from behind, he just FAFO.

And, NO, i don't think ole boy riding his bike is some innocent angel, he's riding around on demon time wearing a hoodie in the summer with a gun tucked, but from a legal perspective he has a case for self defense.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
in cases like this, yes you can. I don't like guns or gun violence, but in this case the guy on the bike has a legit self defense claim. The guy in the white t-shirt tried to run up behind the guy on the bike. The guy on the bike just had his head on a swivel as he was about to ride off.

You wanna claim somebody trolling, but did you watch the video closely? And to you point about pulling up on somebody and claiming self-defense, you can't talk shyt to somebody across the street then try to attack them from behind claiming you're a victim.
I did watch the video. the bike rider before he was even on the side of the 2 walking reached into his hoodie/waist to grab the pistol when he gets beside the 2 walking he already has it in hand before any1 has started approaching. He is already putting the 2 walking in fear for their lives. if the pedestrians had a legal gun and fired on dude when they saw him motioning for his gun they would not get prosecuted. You have to fear for your life in self defense cases. You cant follow someone grab your gun and menace them then think they cant protect themselves.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I did watch the video. the bike rider before he was even on the side of the 2 walking reached into his hoodie/waist to grab the pistol when he gets beside the 2 walking he already has it in hand before any1 has started approaching. He is already putting the 2 walking in fear for their lives. if the pedestrians had a legal gun and fired on dude when they saw him motioning for his gun they would not get prosecuted. You have to fear for your life in self defense cases. You cant follow someone grab your gun and menace them then think they cant protect themselves.
they were not in fear. the guy in the white t-shirt literally tried to attack him while his back was turned. Again, I feel like i'm the only person that watched the video.

Regardless of whether or not somebody rode up to you on a bike in public or whatever, from a legal perspective the guy riding the bike STILL has a right to defend himself from somebody attacking him from behind.

I get it, a lot of people are just reacting to the fact that it's street shyt overall, but in a court room that guy on the bike has a legit claim of self defense.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
that doesn't matter. the guy on the bike rode over, and looks like they exchanges words, then as the guy on the bike is riding off the guy in the white t-shirt tries to run up behind him.

I feel like i'm the only person that watched the video. The guy in white t-shirt tried to attack the dude from behind, he just FAFO.

And, NO, i don't think ole boy riding his bike is some innocent angel, he's riding around on demon time wearing a hoodie in the summer with a gun tucked, but from a legal perspective he has a case for self defense.
It does matter. It defeats the whole self defense aspect. Your life isnt in immediate danger you are creating the occurence by following them and grabbing your gun. It cant be self defense if you arent in fear of your life. And you are definitely not in fear for your life if you are chasing someone down that makes you the aggressor

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No he doesn't, he turned around and pursued them.
that's not pursuit. :snoop: he came around, they exchanged words and the guy on the bike was about to leave, the guy in the white t-shirt literally tried to run up while his back is turned.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
that's not pursuit. :snoop: he came around, they exchanged words and the guy on the bike was about to leave, the guy in the white t-shirt literally tried to run up while his back is turned.
his hand was on the gun already breh. if you motion to someone like you are grabbing a gun then they blow your head off they are not going to jail. And i pray you never get into a similar situation because you are going to throw your life away because you dont understand an aggressor or self defense.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It does matter. It defeats the whole self defense aspect. Your life isnt in immediate danger you are creating the occurence by following them and grabbing your gun. It cant be self defense if you arent in fear of your life. And you are definitely not in fear for your life if you are chasing someone down that makes you the aggressor
I guarantee you from a legal perspective the guy on the bike still has a right to defend himself from somebody attacking him from behind. Even if he hit a u-turn like that. He didn't just ride over and immediately start shooting, they exchanged words, and the guy on the bike was leaving and had his back turned to the white t-shirt guy.

If somebody yelled "fukk you" from across the street, and you pull over and exchange words with them, you still have a right to defend yourself in that interaction, especially if THEY TRY TO ATTACK YOU WHILE YOU'RE PULLING OFF WITH YOUR BACK TURNED. What don't you understand?