Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm glad most nikkas i know in real life arent as bitter as most nikkas on this forum.

seriously brehs? dissin the latinos because of an article by one mofukka when like all the comments disagree with her? :dahell:those mofukkas was with us in the struggle for the most part. when we're in the hood, whose in there with us? the Latinos. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, El Salvadorians, Cubans all that shyt. When we're in jail whose with us in that bytch? Latinos. In this Hip Hop shyt(I dont just mean Rap, I mean as a culture, I mean graffiti, breakdancing and shyt) Latinos right there doing that shyt with us. Not even just Hip Hop, I'm talkin Jazz and shyt too. Sure they can be on bullshyt from time to time but Latinos are nikkas brehs:salute:(shout out to Carmelo Anthony Puerto Rican ass)
:mjlol:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just looking at this very website one can clearly see that Latin media vastly excludes its Black constituents. In 2015 enough people are informed enough to know that the likes of Sammy Sosa, Big Papi, Lala Vasquez, Rosario Dawson and millions of non-famous who look like them are African descended and not Indian or Spanish like you and they like to pretend. So where are these people represented in your magazine? Or in beauty pageants, telenovas, or business? You practice the same system of white supremacy that is practiced in the USA which explains why you feel entitled for black Americans to give you all the credit for things you haven't worked for or earned. I hope they do add some Latinos and I hope they are all black as hell. Then we'll see what you have to say about that.
:banderas:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bruh I'm from the midwest. We dont do that race shyt, your block is your block. It's about Folk Nation and People Nation. Blacks, Hispanics and Whites in the same neighborhoods and gangs quite often. Check out Chicago below

i'm from the Midwest breh, race and shyt in the streets dont even matter.

YouTube video... nikka I'm from Chicago. And, nah...

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
This is 100% true. Any of the islands where there was slavery, including the islands off the Carolinas and Georgia, maintained way more African customs than us becuz the Europeans didn't stay there and live there like that. They lived here full time and successfully stripped us of our identity. My bro n law is from Barbados and hates being called black. He knows damn well he's black but would rather be called Bajan. He says calling himself black only gives the white man what he wants

Expand on this.....

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Latina Magazine made a list of things that are wrong about the Tv Show Empire
http://latina.com/entertainment/tv/t...p-hop-industry

Thank god Hip-Hop left NY. Those NY black folks let these people get too bold. Rap for the last 12-13 years has been in The Dirty South. So they haven't had shyt to do with this genre for the longest. Afro Latinos going in on them in the comments section too.
The only hot rappers I know from the dirty south is Birdman and his Rich Gang crew, did Kendrick even mention a southern rapper on control :laugh:.

Alright, he did no record selling Krit and Mr. hasn't recorded a song in 5 years.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The magazine is totally wrong and stupid but please, if you are not from the ny area stop talking about black/latino relations

Fam, you constantly come on here playing yourself. Latinos ain't vibing as much as you claim!. I lived there most of my life. In NY/NJ it was real HIT or MISS with Puerto Ricans. With Dominicans it's mostly a no go. In Philly they had there's and we had are's. And in jail you already know what it was.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
It's not revisionist, breh...The Young Lords...The Zulus...etc...all had PUERTO RICAN members...many early MCs, djs, writers, bboys were PUERTO RICAN...Puerto Ricans are just lightskinned nikkas who speak spanish, though...Y'all people from retarded areas with those mini fridge body mexicans assume all spanish folks are of that ilk. Naw. Island spanish are nikkas, b. In fact, more black than us, culturally. We don't do any african shyt. They do...and have a damn near african diet...doing west indian witchcraft...but "me no black papi"

:stopitslime: They don't consider themselves black. In fact one of their biggest goals in life is to "lighten" their bloodline.
Ever heard the phase " Mojar La Raza". Ask any of them latinas you been chasing to tell you what that means.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The magazine is totally wrong and stupid but please, if you are not from the ny area stop talking about black/latino relations
So Latinos only exist in New York?

Come on brotha

Last edited:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Afro Latinas seem to go hard as fukk sometimes...

You all are generalizing them as c00ns

Your "Afro latinas" Are some of the most colorstruck and delusional women you can meet.....

...and lazy too.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
NY, Philly, DC...northeast...it's blacks living with blacks that speak spanish and think they're not black.
I don't think anyone thinks of the average Puerto Rican as being black, just saying.
i'm glad most nikkas i know in real life arent as bitter as most nikkas on this forum.

seriously brehs? dissin the latinos because of an article by one mofukka when like all the comments disagree with her? :dahell:those mofukkas was with us in the struggle for the most part. when we're in the hood, whose in there with us? the Latinos. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, El Salvadorians, Cubans all that shyt. When we're in jail whose with us in that bytch? Latinos. In this Hip Hop shyt(I dont just mean Rap, I mean as a culture, I mean graffiti, breakdancing and shyt) Latinos right there doing that shyt with us. Not even just Hip Hop, I'm talkin Jazz and shyt too. Sure they can be on bullshyt from time to time but Latinos are nikkas brehs:salute:(shout out to Carmelo Anthony Puerto Rican ass)
:usure:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fam, you constantly come on here playing yourself. Latinos ain't vibing as much as you claim!. I lived there most of my life. In NY/NJ it was real HIT or MISS with Puerto Ricans. With Dominicans it's mostly a no go. In Philly they had there's and we had are's. And in jail you already know what it was.
I don't know about Philly its a lot of Ricans and blacks cool here. They still do their own thing just like us but I rarely (actually never) see major problems at all between them two groups. I've messed with a few Latinas and never had beef with family/friends or anything like that.

1stPick

Banned
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GTFO you clown, Hispanics are arguably more racist than CACS. I'm proud of the coli to see such an anti-Hispanic sentiment in this thread. People are waking up to the TRUTH

you need to GTFO with your kumbaya bullshyt though, nobody cares.