Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
And Tatyana Ali the girl who played Ashley Banks on the Fresh Prince is Panamanian.
My grandfather is Panameño and is darker than I am. He always hears people saying something slick and then surprises them when he responds in Spanish.

Truth right here. They see us running this culture shyt. They either stay with their shyt here(:mjlol:) turn into white boys, or copy us down to a T. No one listens or watches or participates out side of food with their wack cultures. Trying to play the race card when Latino ain't even a race. Lames.

They stay confused because you're right. Latino isn't a race. They are technically mutts and mixed.

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
i'm glad most nikkas i know in real life arent as bitter as most nikkas on this forum.

seriously brehs? dissin the latinos because of an article by one mofukka when like all the comments disagree with her? :dahell:those mofukkas was with us in the struggle for the most part. when we're in the hood, whose in there with us? the Latinos. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, El Salvadorians, Cubans all that shyt. When we're in jail whose with us in that bytch? Latinos. In this Hip Hop shyt(I dont just mean Rap, I mean as a culture, I mean graffiti, breakdancing and shyt) Latinos right there doing that shyt with us. Not even just Hip Hop, I'm talkin Jazz and shyt too. Sure they can be on bullshyt from time to time but Latinos are nikkas brehs:salute:(shout out to Carmelo Anthony Puerto Rican ass)

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know mostly black Cubans and pr...
But none were c00ns

And overall, I doubt they have any different c00n percentage than AAs.

Nah, Cubans will tell you that they are racist against blacks.
i'm glad most nikkas i know in real life arent as bitter as most nikkas on this forum.

seriously brehs? dissin the latinos because of an article by one mofukka when like all the comments disagree with her? :dahell:those mofukkas was with us in the struggle for the most part. when we're in the hood, whose in there with us? the Latinos. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, El Salvadorians, Cubans all that shyt. When we're in jail whose with us in that bytch? Latinos. In this Hip Hop shyt(I dont just mean Rap, I mean as a culture, I mean graffiti, breakdancing and shyt) Latinos right there doing that shyt with us. Not even just Hip Hop, I'm talkin Jazz and shyt too. Sure they can be on bullshyt from time to time but Latinos are nikkas brehs:salute:(shout out to Carmelo Anthony Puerto Rican ass)

Nah east coast ass nikka, do your research. It's us vs Latinos and whites in most prisons.

Latinos team with blacks when there is an advantage to be gained ( east coast ) and team with whites ( almost everywhere else )when blacks don't have the numbers. When whites start pushing on Latinos then they want to team with blacks.

In the streets its Latino vs black everywhere else but east coast where you nice ass nikkas will let anyone fukk with yall

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my oldest son is afro cuban.
i don't believe hes a c00n..... he's actually very pro black.

Cubans are racist but not more than americakans. And most black Cubans know they are african. Cuba is were many black Revolutionaries reside because of their Treatment in America.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

The Latinos of today arent the same Latinos of back then.

The ones on our side are falling in number.

Catch up to the times nikka before you get used by one of them.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

Nah east coast ass nikka, do your research. It's us vs Latinos and whites in most prisons.

Latinos team with blacks when there is an advantage to be gained ( east coast ) and team with whites ( almost everywhere else )when blacks don't have the numbers. When whites start pushing on Latinos then they want to team with blacks.

In the streets its Latino vs black everywhere else but east coast where you nice ass nikkas will let anyone fukk with yall

Bruh I'm from the midwest. We dont do that race shyt, your block is your block. It's about Folk Nation and People Nation. Blacks, Hispanics and Whites in the same neighborhoods and gangs quite often. Check out Chicago below

The Latinos of today arent the same Latinos of back then.

The ones on our side are falling in number.

Catch up to the times nikka before you get used by one of them.

i'm from the Midwest breh, race and shyt in the streets dont even matter.