Veteran
Daps
Some c00n mexican wrote that.

texas_simple.gif
nope.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
That aspect of "influence" is overplayed, and does it really matter? That's like when white people try to deflect from slavery by saying Africans sold African Americans into slavery, so Africans are responsible for slavery. Y'all can't play this game with West Coast rap and The Dirty South rap. N.W.A. put the West on the map. UGK, Outkast, Scarface, and 8 Ball&MJG put The South on the map.
Reppin: "The Dirty South"...You're retarded and that analogy was inaccurate and disingenuous.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
People just can't enjoy a tv show anymore. I don't remember the George Lopez show having too many black people on their.

Whenever I watched Martin or fresh prince never once did I think "man they need more Latinos on this show." I just watched and laughed because I liked the show.
Martin did have the same dude who played 2 different characters. He played the maintenance man who Martin thought was fukking Gina in the hotel and he played the landlord who married Pam to get his citizenship

:mjlol:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
People just can't enjoy a tv show anymore. I don't remember the George Lopez show having too many black people on their.

Whenever I watched Martin or fresh prince never once did I think "man they need more Latinos on this show." I just watched and laughed because I liked the show.

Martin did have the same dude who played 2 different characters. He played the maintenance man who Martin thought was fukking Gina in the hotel and he played the landlord who married Pam to get his citizenship

And Tatyana Ali the girl who played Ashley Banks on the Fresh Prince is Panamanian.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I see frustrating kids getting alll uppity on a message forum..

I see salty Latinos who all of sudden wanna claim something black that's successful when their entire culture is based around appearing more European. Your own dark skinned latino brothers are calling you out on the hypocrisy in the comment sections at Latino.com

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Everybody be on our dikk. The plight of the American black. Latinos are irrelevant culturally I can see why they like to latch on to our shyt when we hit it big. Y'all ever see that Chicano oldies shyt :mjlol::mjlol:. Bunch of cornballs. Racist fukk boys.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to sound racist, but it seems latinos as minority group has some strange insecurities towards blacks in America. Like they always have to try and one up blacks.

You can see this in real life. If blacks do something good they either latch onto it or hate.
Truth right here. They see us running this culture shyt. They either stay with their shyt here(:mjlol:) turn into white boys, or copy us down to a T. No one listens or watches or participates out side of food with their wack cultures. Trying to play the race card when Latino ain't even a race. Lames.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
I keep trying to tell y'all that they don't ride with us like that. But it amazes me how most people not black will look down on us but as soon as we make something hot (which is pretty much everything) then they want in on it, and then want to control the narrative. Nah playa, go make a show about salsa or something. :camby: But it's about time blacks start standing up for what we create.
Nah, they can't make a show about Salsa because we made that too, they can make a show about picking oranges and cutting grass though.