Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I am :umad:

I'm also from The Bronx :blessed:

How the rest of the country really trying to take credit for hip hop? :dahell:
AAs like you are the reason every other group in the world thinks we have no culture. It's not about taking credit, it's about giving credit where it's due and paying homage to the nikkas that laid the foundation. Our roots are in the south. Raps roots are in the south. Rap is more than music, this shyt is our culture and history.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I thought it was NYC is hip Hop but the south makes rap? Get your story straight. From Keith Murray or whoever you like to Gucci Mane it's all hip Hop and it's a part our culture whether you nikkas like it or not.
Hip-hop =rap, turntableism, break dancing and graffiti you should know that. Hip-hop has 5 elements the 5th being KOS. my story is 6 o'clock. You looking 7:30.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
AAs like you are the reason every other group in the world thinks we have no culture. It's not about taking credit, it's about giving credit where it's due and paying homage to the nikkas that laid the foundation. Our roots are in the south. Raps roots are in the south. Rap is more than music, this shyt is our culture and history.
By this logic African brehs can't claim we have no culture cause if we tracing everything back it comes back to them.y

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Hip-hop =rap, turntableism, break dancing and graffiti you should know that. Hip-hop has 5 elements the 5th being KOS. my story is 6 o'clock. You looking 7:30.
nikka I know WTF Hip Hop is. Don't do that:mjlol:rapping and all them funk beats that hip Hop was based on come from down south. I'm talkin bout you flip flopping. Y'all used to say NYC makes real hip Hop and the south only makes rap, now you in here don Juelzed up.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
nikka I know WTF Hip Hop is. Don't do that:mjlol:rapping and all them funk beats that hip Hop was based on come from down south. I'm talkin bout you flip flopping. Y'all used to say NYC makes real hip Hop and the south only makes rap, now you in here don Juelzed up.
Quote where I stated the above? I'll wait.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is a trash take right here. Hip hop is a mass of multiple diasporan cultures A.k.a. The mesh that was New York City. fukk outta here making it distinctly southern Because you want to be relevant

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
This is a trash take right here. Hip pop machine multiple diasporan cultures A.k.a. mesh that was New York City. fukk outta here making it distinctly southern Because you want to be relevant
:camby:Lies, the roots of the music are in the south PERIOD no debates necessary, ain't you like half Nigerian half Dominican. fukk outta here my nikka.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:camby:Lies, the roots of the music are in the south PERIOD no debates necessary, ain't you like half Nigerian half Dominican. fukk outta here my nikka.
I’m Born and raised in NYC fukk boy.

The roots of hip hop is all over the map of NYC culture that is rooted in multiple cultures.

fukk outta here with your regional bullshyt. You aren’t qualified to even talk about shyt here. I forgot about more shyt tied to early hip hop than you’ve likely read.

Sick of you country niqqas overstating your value.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
nikkas would have a point with this hip Hop is multicultural, diaspora shyt if them nikkas actually would have brought something from their islands with them.

Them nikkas didn't contribute shyt to African American culture, they assimilated into African American culture. That's the difference. Now if they would have brought they shyt up here and American nikkas started rapping over older genres of Jamaican, Haitian, and Latino music then you would have a point, but they didn't, they came up here and started rapping over instrumentation from older forms of African American music and rapping itself is American with roots in the south.

Now if I go to Jamaica and start singing Blues style vocals over danchall or reggae beats then that may be considered some multi cultural, diaspora shyt. But if I as an AA move to Jamaica and adopt a Jamaican accent and start toasting or singing in patois over Jamaican instrumentation it's nothing multi anything about it because I contributed none of my AA culture to what you nikkas had going on. What we call that fam is assimilation.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I’m Born and raised in NYC fukk boy.

The roots of hip hop is all over the map of NYC culture that is rooted in multiple cultures.

fukk outta here with your regional bullshyt. You aren’t qualified to even talk about shyt here. I forgot about more shyt tied to early hip hop than you’ve likely read.

Sick of you country niqqas overstating your value.
When it comes to African American music all of that shyt belongs to me you fukkin clown. I'm speaking on all that shyt.

NYC Rebel

Daps
When it comes to African American music all of that shyt belongs to me you fukkin clown. I'm speaking on all that shyt.
fukk outta here because you want every things through the sameness of limited southern experience. It’s beyond your scope to know how music evolved out of the meshing of different African American and Caribbean cultures in mired in our unique poverty.

I feel sorry for you and your strong and wrong arrogance