Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
All this talk about latinos being instrumental to the creation of hiphop yet are almost non existant in rap libraries minus a few tokens.

That's because there were really no latinos involved early on musically with rapping or djing. Most of the time you'll only see them mentioned in regards to bboying that was almost the 1980's.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh shyt!! So I saw all the posts about how the Latinos don't put blacks in their novelas unless they are a maid or some shyt. So I'm at the gym on the elliptical watching ESPN on one TV, but the other TV had some novela. I'm looking and a see a sexy black chick that is a detective. :krs: Then a black dude with dreds that an undercover cop. :myman: I'm like this would be funny if it's a Colombian show. They riding around, I'm like oh shyt this looks like Colombia!

Go home and google the show Tiro De Gracia. It's Colombian created. :dead:. Knew it couldn't have been some of the other racist Latins :scust:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's because there were really no latinos involved early on musically with rapping or djing. Most of the time you'll only see them mentioned in regards to bboying that was almost the 1980's.

So they stood around posing then..

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
This thread proves how fukking dumb and ignorant this board is when it comes to Latinos. You got niggss in here lying out they teeth about the Latinos "they encountered" and other nikkas just jumping at the chance to be raciist and bash Latinos

Bunch of gullible motherfukkers in here, nihgas really think Latinos give s fukk about who got casted on empire :mjlol:...that bytch had no clue what to write about so she writes some dumb shyt and ya eating it up

Eat a dikk to all you low key racist fukks..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This thread proves how fukking dumb and ignorant this board is when it comes to Latinos. You got niggss in here lying out they teeth about the Latinos "they encountered" and other nikkas just jumping at the chance to be raciist and bash Latinos

Bunch of gullible motherfukkers in here, nihgas really think Latinos give s fukk about who got casted on empire :mjlol:...that bytch had no clue what to write about so she writes some dumb shyt and ya eating it up

Latino isn't a race fakkit.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

You can always go to one of them Gwalla forums. Why not try it for a while? :manny:You keep frontin' like racism isn't an issue between blacks and latinos.:camby:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Latino isn't a race fakkit.

When did I say its a race? You motherfukkers are being racist to a selective group of people and that's a fact. The same shyt ya cry about that the white man does or say to you is the same shyt a bunch of ya try to pull with Latinos. Only reason I'm using the term Latino is because its what's being used in this thread to shyt on all types of Latin ppl

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You can always go to one of them Gwalla forums. Why not try it for a while? :manny:You keep frontin' like racism isn't an issue between blacks and latinos.:camby:

Because its not you fukking idiot. Im dominican, born and raised and living in Harlem for 25 years. We all grow up as brothers black or Spanish because we go thru the same hardships. You think a white person gives a fukk if Julio is dominican, Julio got black skin too so he gets treated the same as jamal.

I've seen your post regarding Latinos and you strike me as somebody who doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about. Lying ass nikka you creating fake experience s on this forum

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

No one hates Latinos. Far from it. Pro black doesn't mean anti-anything.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Because its not you fukking idiot. Im dominican, born and raised and living in Harlem for 25 years. We all grow up as brothers black or Spanish because we go thru the same hardships. You think a white person gives a fukk if Julio is dominican, Julio got black skin too so he gets treated the same as jamal.

I've seen your post regarding Latinos and you strike me as somebody who doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about. Lying ass nikka you creating fake experience s on this forum

:ufdup:Well I live in Florida now and one of
my serveral kids is by Puerto Rican so I know what I'm talking about from 1st hand experience. Like I said keep front like you don't know much racism is towards Blacks in the latino community. More of us are waking up to it.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
When did I say its a race? You motherfukkers are being racist to a selective group of people and that's a fact. The same shyt ya cry about that the white man does or say to you is the same shyt a bunch of ya try to pull with Latinos. Only reason I'm using the term Latino is because its what's being used in this thread to shyt on all types of Latin ppl
When you use the term racist that means you're talking about race dumb fukk.

Nah Latinos get no sympathy from me regarding any black racism for the simple fact that Latinos are notoriously racist against blacks.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
No one hates Latinos. Far from it. Pro black doesn't mean anti-anything.

you may not, and other pro black dudes may not but you got posters on this board who CLEARLY hate latinos, theres no way around it these dudes is straight up racist
When you use the term racist that means you're talking about race dumb fukk.

Nah Latinos get no sympathy from me regarding any black racism for the simple fact that Latinos are notoriously racist against blacks.

racist..prejudice...who gives a fukk you know exactly what im sayin

and get the fukk outta here with this "notoriously" racist bulllshyt, YA MOTHERfukkERS IS ALL TALKING OUT YA ASS. its incredible to me, most of ya in here prove ya aint nothing but SHEEP, gullible, ignorant, stupid ass sheep.

ya hear one paul moony joke about "i no black papi" and THATS IT LATINOS AINT OUR FRIENDS, THEY WANT TO BE BLACK UNTIL ITS TIME TO BE BLACK!!

what the fukk do ya expect? ima just talk about my dominican people cause i dont know too much about puerto ricans history but dominicans went to war to be independent and fought and fought to build our country and be able to create our own flag and goverment. SO OF COURSE IF YOU ASK A BLACK DOMINICAN WHAT HE IS, HE GON SAY DOMINICAN. we are very proud people who support each other regardless if we black, tan or white...because we come in all colors. WE DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT SKIN COLOR.

so yea it baffles me to come here and watch all you ignorant fukks sit here and try to label every latino as anti black, because ya dont know what the fukk ya talking about. But i clearly see blacks in here talking about latinos the same way white people talk about blacks, so yea fukk every single one of you who feels that way

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you may not, and other pro black dudes may not but you got posters on this board who CLEARLY hate latinos, theres no way around it these dudes is straight up racist

racist..prejudice...who gives a fukk you know exactly what im sayin

and get the fukk outta here with this "notoriously" racist bulllshyt, YA MOTHERfukkERS IS ALL TALKING OUT YA ASS. its incredible to me, most of ya in here prove ya aint nothing but SHEEP, gullible, ignorant, stupid ass sheep.

ya hear one paul moony joke about "i no black papi" and THATS IT LATINOS AINT OUR FRIENDS, THEY WANT TO BE BLACK UNTIL ITS TIME TO BE BLACK!!

what the fukk do ya expect? ima just talk about my dominican people cause i dont know too much about puerto ricans history but dominicans went to war to be independent and fought and fought to build our country and be able to create our own flag and goverment. SO OF COURSE IF YOU ASK A BLACK DOMINICAN WHAT HE IS, HE GON SAY DOMINICAN. we are very proud people who support each other regardless if we black, tan or white...because we come in all colors. WE DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT SKIN COLOR.

so yea it baffles me to come here and watch all you ignorant fukks sit here and try to label every latino as anti black, because ya dont know what the fukk ya talking about. But i clearly see blacks in here talking about latinos the same way white people talk about blacks, so yea fukk every single one of you who feels that way
Dominican isn't a race either dumb fukk. You know good and damn well that racism is prevalent on that island. White lighter skin Dominicans shyt on darker/black Dominicans. Y'all are out there shytting on the Hatians. Lynching them in the street.

Hell, a big reason that a lot of PRs shyt on Dominicans is because they're believed to have more African blood. Miss me with all the crying. My knowledge of racism amongst Latinos is based on personal life experience not some gotdamn Paul Mooney joke. Latino culture is racist as fukk.