Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Dominican isn't a race either dumb fukk. You know good and damn well that racism is prevalent on that island. White lighter skin Dominicans shyt on darker/black Dominicans. Y'all are out there shytting on the Hatians. Lynching them in the street.

Hell, a big reason that a lot of PRs shyt on Dominicans is because they're believed to have more African blood. Miss me with all the crying. My knowledge of racism amongst Latinos is based on personal life experience not some gotdamn Paul Mooney joke. Latino culture is racist as fukk.

dominicans lynch and stone THIEVES because its a poor country, we do it to our own, white skin or black skin...dont matter thats whats gonna happen, We got dominicans blacker than hatians so miss me with that bullshyt, its not about skin color

and where the fukk you get this impression that white domincains shyt on black dominicans? who told you this bullshyt? if that was the case my entire hood in DR would be beefing with each other, shyt my family would be beefing with each other...fukk outta here. Of course we probably got a portion of our people who are racist, same goes for blacks and i see some of ya in here posting

and when the fukk did i say dominicans are a race? dog youre a fukking idiot jesus christ

Gravity

Banned
Daps
dominicans lynch and stone THIEVES because its a poor country, we do it to our own, white skin or black skin...dont matter thats whats gonna happen, We got dominicans blacker than hatians so miss me with that bullshyt, its not about skin color

and where the fukk you get this impression that white domincains shyt on black dominicans? who told you this bullshyt? if that was the case my entire hood in DR would be beefing with each other, shyt my family would be beefing with each other...fukk outta here. Of course we probably got a portion of our people who are racist, same goes for blacks and i see some of ya in here posting

and when the fukk did i say dominicans are a race? dog youre a fukking idiot jesus christ
Im not about to argue with someone who denies that racism is prevalent in re DR. Go kick that bullshyt to someone who doesn't know any better.

Why don't the Hatians believe that it's not about skin color?
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article11180039.html

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People are atill in here debating whether or not Latino's are generally racist towards Blacks or not..:wtf:

Rosie Perez herself revealed the extent of Latin racism and youre in here denying it?? Those denying it are either Latino themselves or Blacks that get high off getting some daps and hugs from Latinos and attention from Latino females..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People are atill in here debating whether or not Latino's are generally racist towards Blacks or not..:wtf:

Rosie Perez herself revealed the extent of Latin racism and youre in here denying it?? Those denying it are either Latino themselves or Blacks that get high off getting some daps and hugs from Latinos and attention from Latino females..

That is the main reason. nikkas wanting to fukk and breed out their DNA through attractive ass women that probably talk shyt that they can't understand.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That is the main reason. nikkas wanting to fukk and breed out their DNA through attractive ass women that probably talk shyt that they can't understand.

What have we benefited from Latinos for them to be given passes?

What have they contributed to our culture and welfare?

I ask because I want to measure their worth to the Black people. I see nothing we have gotten from them, so basically Black dudes are thinking with their dikks, and Black women thinking in 'good hair' terms. p*ssy and so called 'Good Hair' is all we can get from them really..

Someone asked why Asians dont get the culture vulture tag. Well, its for a reason. We used their tech to make hip hop, there can be a trade off in life and culture. So I ask what it is these Latinos have traded with us..

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What have we benefited from Latinos for them to be given passes?

What have they contributed to our culture and welfare?

I ask because I want to measure their worth to the Black people. I see nothing we have gotten from them, so basically Black dudes are thinking with their dikks, and Black women thinking in 'good hair' terms. p*ssy and so called 'Good Hair' is all we can get from them really..

Someone asked why Asians dont get the culture vulture tag. Well, its for a reason. We used their tech to make hip hop, there can be a trade off in life and culture. So I ask what it is these Latinos have traded with us..

That is all we care about :snoop:

Lighter skin with "good" hair to become the ideal version of black people, which is self hatred. nikkas hate the way they look and I constantly see a dark skinned breh with a high yellow baby that looks almost nothing like them, but they call their kids "American" because they refuse to reveal the racist history of this country.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
this talking point you push is so stupid

you know what a "black"/"Puerto Rican" mix looks like? See Swizz Beatz, Juelz, Maxwell, Carmelo Anthony, LLoyd Banks, aka "normal" ass looking black people

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
this talking point you push is so stupid

you know what a "black"/"Puerto Rican" mix looks like? See Swizz Beatz, Juelz, Maxwell, Carmelo Anthony, LLoyd Banks, aka "normal" ass looking black people

Regardless, it what is in their head is what counts. Cats are quick to rep their non-black side, like how some people say "I got indian in my family" because of silky looking hair. Admit it, a lot of nikkas are quick to breed out their DNA to have kids looking lighter than them.

5star

Banned
Daps
Dominican isn't a race either dumb fukk. You know good and damn well that racism is prevalent on that island. White lighter skin Dominicans shyt on darker/black Dominicans. Y'all are out there shytting on the Hatians. Lynching them in the street.

Hell, a big reason that a lot of PRs shyt on Dominicans is because they're believed to have more African blood. Miss me with all the crying. My knowledge of racism amongst Latinos is based on personal life experience not some gotdamn Paul Mooney joke. Latino culture is racist as fukk.
:whew:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
That is all we care about :snoop:

Lighter skin with "good" hair to become the ideal version of black people, which is self hatred. nikkas hate the way they look and I constantly see a dark skinned breh with a high yellow baby that looks almost nothing like them, but they call their kids "American" because they refuse to reveal the racist history of this country.

I see that shyt everyday.

Tall, fit, darkskin brother with some chubby white chick and a caramel daughter.

It's disturbing man...

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I see that shyt everyday.

Tall, fit, darkskin brother with some chubby white chick and a caramel daughter.

It's disturbing man...

:snoop:That's makes a bit harder for brothers to come up with a fly female when brothers cheapen themselves like that. Sickening.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Latina Magazine made a list of things that are wrong about the Tv Show Empire
http://latina.com/entertainment/tv/t...p-hop-industry

Thank god Hip-Hop left NY. Those NY black folks let these people get too bold. Rap for the last 12-13 years has been in The Dirty South. So they haven't had shyt to do with this genre for the longest. Afro Latinos going in on them in the comments section too.

Haven't watched Empire because it was gonna be some fakkitry in there.

Kanika

Rookie
Daps
For the last time people, Kool Herc didn't invent Hip Hop as a whole. His contribution was that he played breakbeats because he saw the breakers only dancing to that part. That was it.
Exactly! I was arguing with a Jamaican guy on Twitter yesterday, he said that West Indians specifically Jamaicans created Hip Hop music and NOT Black Americans. I told him that Hip Hop is a Black American Art form. He's in denial about the Black American origins of Hip Hop. Dj Kool Herc didn't create Hip Hop musically, Kool Herc only contributed to the deejaying element of hip hop culture. Hip hop music started in the late 70s and early 80s. DJ Kool Herc is a record player, he only played Funk, Soul, and Disco records at his parties.