Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:snoop:

We KNOW it came from Africa. Bottomline is, african Americans weren't allowed to keep drums on these shores. Ricans were.

The irony of you saying they didnt contribute is culturally, Ricans are more African than african Americans. Santeria which they follow and folks in Cuba practice is my people in Ife religion called Yoruba. African Americans were wholesale stripped of much of their African culture that Ricans were allowe to and still retain.

Yall some dimwits in here

I didn't know this.... :ohhh:

Good shyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Having lived in the city, I often wonder what the Ricans of nyc would be like without Black influence..everything about them screams Black. Only time they revert back to that Rican shyt is on their parade day, then immediately go back to being 'Black', where they appear more comfortable..
Culturally, it's who they are

NYC Rebel

Daps
I didn't know this.... :ohhh:

Good shyt.
My uncle is a babalowo. A yoruba priest. He's in Puerto Rico every year practicing that faith to worshipper there. Ricans are more culturally African than African Americans yet idiots in here want to put them under the "Hispanic" umbrella term. That's lazy as fukk.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Culturally, it's who they are

Yeah, who are they exactly?
Are they Spanish, are they 'Black African influenced', are they honorary cacs?
This playing of multiple sides of theirs when convenient is why they get no respect here..pick a side and call it a day.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yeah, who are they exactly?
Are they Spanish, are they 'Black African influenced', are they honorary cacs?
This playing of multiple sides of theirs when convenient is why they get no respect here..pick a side and call it a day.
For you to call yourself 3rd world, you seem awfully unread,underwhelming or even have a willing understanding Puerto Rican culture.

Lots of unread Niqqas in here relying on their 5 minute experiences with people and shyt.

This isn't "playing sides," this is culture

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
For you to call yourself 3rd world, you seem awfully unread,underwhelming or even have a willing understanding Puerto Rican culture.

Lots of unread Niqqas in here relying on their 5 minute experiences with people and shyt.

This isn't "playing sides," this is culture

FOH, Ive spent enough considerable time with them in nyc to know they are shady as fukk..they are actually quite jealous of Blacks and talk a lot of shyt. You must be one of those Blacks that feels theyre in heaven when a non Black smiles and asks to touch your hair.

NYC Rebel

Daps
FOH, Ive spent enough considerable time with them in nyc to know they are shady as fukk..they are actually quite jealous of Blacks and talk a lot of shyt. You must be one of those Blacks that feels theyre in heaven when a non Black smiles and asks to touch your hair.
No you haven't.

Niqqa been here 5 minutes and thinks he can speak on shyt.

fukk outta here. You do your name a disservice. You're not even well read, just filled with dapped liked vitriol.

So many unread niqqas in here either datamining their way into conversations or using a one month stay here to speak on shyt.

You on this "going back to acting black" shyt when half of these Ricans are worshipping to black Orishas and shyt.

Live up to your name and read instead of finding it "weird" that they go back to being black because of your time in "Manhattan." If you were read of any kind, you wouldn't find shyt "weird."

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My uncle is a babalowo. A yoruba priest. He's in Puerto Rico every year practicing that faith to worshipper there. Ricans are more culturally African than African Americans yet idiots in here want to put them under the "Hispanic" umbrella term. That's lazy as fukk.

That's all you see and hear. Most of my family (mom's side) lived between South Carolina and New York growing up with my mom and her sisters in the South Bronx. 2 of her sisters still live there.

So you are saying that the Fat Joe type Ricans are really "nikkaz" for real for real? :dwillhuh:

This shyt is mindblowing to me. I know a lot of Caribean Blacks are just cats who got off the slave boat at a different stop ( :pachaha: ), but hearing that Ricans are more in line with africans than spanish types is interesting.

NYC Rebel

Daps
That's all you see and hear. Most of my family (mom's side) lived between South Carolina and New York growing up with my mom and her sisters in the South Bronx. 2 of her sisters still live there.

So you are saying that the Fat Joe type Ricans are really "nikkaz" for real for real? :dwillhuh:

This shyt is mindblowing to me. I know a lot of Caribean Blacks are just cats who got off the slave boat at a different stop ( :pachaha: ), but hearing that Ricans are more in line with africans than spanish types is interesting.
This is my ex's Fam.

They ain't nothing but light skinned black folks who worship to black Orishas

NYC Rebel

Daps
Only a small portion of them. Why else these white looking PRs all on Telemundo and neglect the black ones? :mjpls:
Because many are color struck.

Since when is that new to even blacks here? Dark skinned women aren't exactly filling up the airwaves here either.

Yall Niqqas looking for explanations through TV and sight samples when you can easily read a book and learn about the cultures your ignorant asses are speaking on. Ol Telemundoing your way into conversation ass niqqas.

Really hit me how unread most of yall niqqas in here are

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because many are color struck.

Since when is that new to even blacks here? Dark skinned women aren't exactly filling up the airwaves here either.

Yall Niqqas looking for explanations through TV and sight samples when you can easily read a book and learn about the cultures your ignorant asses are speaking on. Ol Telemundoing your way into conversation ass niqqas.

Really hit me how unread most of yall niqqas in here are

You don't even defend your Nigerian brethren like this. Where is the PR black movement like the Black Power Movements in the 70s? :mjpls:

I prefer Nigerian women who are true to their roots before I take a watered down "no black" c00n woman that is mentally brainwashed in the west.

Don't :cape: for anyone that doesn't like your culture.

That is all.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You don't even defend your Nigerian brethren like this. Where is the PR black movement like the Black Power Movements in the 70s? :mjpls:

I prefer Nigerian women who are true to their roots before I take a watered down "no black" c00n woman that is mentally brainwashed in the west.

Don't :cape: for anyone that doesn't like your culture.

That is all.

I lost all respect for this nikka in this thread. What the fukk have Puerto Ricans done for Africa? You would have thought they gave them independence the way his talking lol play the bongo and know a few voodoo spells breh

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Only a small portion of them. Why else these white looking PRs all on Telemundo and neglect the black ones? :mjpls:

Man, I wish could come to Orlando. Puerto Ricans hate Nuyoricans.