Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Give it a rest Puerto Rican influence in hip hop is minimal. A few congos and break dancing doesn't say PR's made a great strides in hip hop. They saw what the liked and joined in. Just like everybody else that jocks black culture when convenient. Sad because there were more white rappers that were better than any PR rapper for the most part. Most PR rappers were trash. Big Pun. One and done son. lol
We're talking about tokes that predate pun and them.

I get cats want to datamine their way into these discussions. I get it...that's how it works. But they played a huge role in hip hop. To some in here that say hip hop came out of disco, how do we ignore the New York Rican influence on the music? The conga section on most of those cuts was heavily influenced by salsa that was popping at the time. Blacks were absorbing too.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

I get cats want to datamine their way into these discussions. I get it...that's how it works. But they played a huge role in hip hop. To some in here that say hip hop came out of disco, how do we ignore the New York Rican influence on the music? The conga section on most of those cuts was heavily influenced by salsa that was popping at the time. Blacks were absorbing too.

STOP CAP'N FOR GWALLAS. THEY MAY LIKE YOUR MUSIC BUT THEY DON'T LIKE YOU!!

NYC Rebel

Daps
not new york, where you bytch ass nikkas give Hispanics a pass :umad:
Exactly.

Why should I care for a not left his shythole small town ass NIQQA whose never been exposed to shyt besides a group of Mexicans or square cheek broads at most?

Get your rocks off online while rocking my borough on your avi, brehs. :heh:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Exactly.

Why should I care for a not left his shythole small town ass NIQQA whose never been exposed to shyt besides a group of Mexicans or square cheek broads at most?

I'm from the West Coast, fukk beans, I said it :birdman:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm from the West Coast, fukk beans, I said it :birdman:
You see anyone here talking about Mexicans? No one here is even talking about them square cheek folks you speaking on. Completely different culture your unexposed ass loudly speaking on.

fukk outta here. Go talk to a wall niqqa. :heh:

Dunderhead ass niqqa probably never spent a month outside the scope of his block talking shyt on cultures he knows shyt about reaching for easy ass go to words umbrellas terms like "Hispanics." Ricans aren't anything like those midgets you tower over on the west coast.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Exactly.

I'm from Philly lived in Manhattan for a while now I'm central Florida. In none of the place above did blacks and Hispanic click like that. I will admit NY was the best but it was expedient to be cordial with them. But nothing more.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

That Salsa shyt came from Africans..proves these Ricans didnt contribute shyt.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man y'all are some prejudice people in here!

I might talk about foul shyt people have done but, I would never talk down on a whole group like y'all are doing. Especially growing up in NYC, I seen the good and bad of everyone. Been into shyt with the police, beefing with all groups from foreign blacks, american blacks, to some Chinese, and everyone in between. I still don't have the hate in my heart that y'all are displaying because that means I will be dissing the good people I ran across.

I hate to see how y'all act in real life.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Man y'all are some prejudice people in here!

I might talk about foul shyt people have done but, I would never talk down on a whole group like y'all are doing. Especially growing up in NYC, I seen the good and bad of everyone. Been into shyt with the police, beefing with all groups from foreign blacks, american blacks, to some Chinese, and everyone in between. I still don't have the hate in my heart that y'all are displaying because that means I will be dissing the good people I ran across.

I hate to see how y'all act in real life.
You hispanic/non black? If so, stop reading here

If you're black, you should be ashamed of yourself and this mentality is why NYC Blacks are a joke. Taking it up the ass from Hispanics, no NBA talent in forever, your hip hop scene is dead, some feminist exposed you thirsty nikkas etc. You guys might as well commit dat