Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You hispanic/non black? If so, stop reading here

If you're black, you should be ashamed of yourself and this mentality is why NYC Blacks are a joke. Taking it up the ass from Hispanics, no NBA talent in forever, your hip hop scene is dead, some feminist exposed you thirsty nikkas etc. You guys might as well commit dat
Man gtfoh!

Just because I'm not hating whole groups of people, I should be ashamed of myself? This ain't the pen homeboy.

OK buddy:troll:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Man y'all are some prejudice people in here!

I might talk about foul shyt people have done but, I would never talk down on a whole group like y'all are doing. Especially growing up in NYC, I seen the good and bad of everyone. Been into shyt with the police, beefing with all groups from foreign blacks, american blacks, to some Chinese, and everyone in between. I still don't have the hate in my heart that y'all are displaying because that means I will be dissing the good people I ran across.

I hate to see how y'all act in real life.

Just ignore us. What's wrong with having a different opinion?
Qgt9fe6.png

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just ignore us. What's wrong with having a different opinion?
Qgt9fe6.png
Nothing, but when you start calling people derogatory names, it turns into something else. I'm seeing Mexicans getting dissed, and they are not even in the discussion. shyt is foul to me because I hate when I see others do it to us.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nothing, but when you start calling people derogatory names, it turns into something else..

It's freedom of speech. This place would be boring if we all agreed with each other. Just ignore them or offer rebuttals. :mjpls:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Is this clown seriously trying to cape for Mexicans now?

Lmao, NYC blacks and California blacks are in their own stratosphere man, these nikkas gotta chill. Constantly out here catching L's for the whole race

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Nothing, but when you start calling people derogatory names, it turns into something else. I'm seeing Mexicans getting dissed, and they are not even in the discussion. shyt is foul to me because I hate when I see others do it to us.
kumbaya! kumbaya! lets all sing songs, dance, pay tribute to our hispanic friends and talk about how much we love the mamis

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this clown seriously trying to cape for Mexicans now?

Lmao, NYC blacks and California blacks are in their own stratosphere man, these nikkas gotta chill. Constantly out here catching L's for the whole race
:cape:

:shaq2: you can't shame me, try that shyt on some other sucker:troll:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Having lived in the city, I often wonder what the Ricans of nyc would be like without Black influence..everything about them screams Black. Only time they revert back to that Rican shyt is on their parade day, then immediately go back to being 'Black', where they appear more comfortable..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Having lived in the city, I often wonder what the Ricans of nyc would be like without Black influence..everything about them screams Black. Only time they revert back to that Rican shyt is on their parade day, then immediately go back to being 'Black', where they appear more comfortable..

you should keep an eye out for that shyt. :mjpls:

Besides, Latinos already have their own "Empire" a movie that was released in 2002\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_(2002_film)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you should keep an eye out for that shyt. :mjpls:

Besides, Latinos already have their own "Empire" a movie that was released in 2002\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_(2002_film)

Well they may have a case, Treach black ass is in there..
shyt must have gone straight to the dvd bin at walmart cause I never knew this existed.

What I need to understand and I hope a Latino here can explain, is that Empire isn't just about rap, it's mainly R&B themed so the Latino's are trying to suggest they somehow had a hand in R&B and Soul music now :wtf:

And Black are never represented in any Latin films, though the art and culture in the flick is of Black origin. If anything Blacks should be the ones demanding representation on 'Latin' shyt, not the other way around.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Well they may have a case, Treach black ass is in there..
shyt must have gone straight to the dvd bin at walmart cause I never knew this existed.

What I need to understand and I hope a Latino here can explain, is that Empire isn't just about rap, it's mainly R&B themed so the Latino's are trying to suggest they somehow had a hand in R&B and Soul music now :wtf:

And Black are never represented in any Latin films, though the art and culture in the flick is of Black origin. If anything Blacks should be the ones demanding representation on 'Latin' shyt, not the other way around.
Yup, but I blame the simps in our community for that shyt. They include everyone in our successes, but refuse to show proper black representation in the Spanish Speaking world of media.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yup, but I blame the simps in our community for that shyt. They include everyone in our successes, but refuse to show proper black representation in the Spanish Speaking world of media.

Tell me, what are Latino's known for?
What is synonymous or associated with the Latin people that we all use and benefit from today?
What exactly is their identity, because they say 'Spanish' influence, but I dont see it. Half those Ricans cant speak a word of Spanish, point to Spain on an Atlas or prepare a proper Spanish dish.. fukk, reminds me of when cornrows were in over a decade ago they were the main ones rocking them. Black people need to learn to be more selfish like everyone else.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Tell me, what are Latino's known for?
What is synonymous or associated with the Latin people that we all use and benefit from today?
What exactly is their identity, because they say 'Spanish' influence, but I dont see it. Half those Ricans cant speak a word of Spanish, point to Spain on an Atlas or prepare a proper Spanish dish.. fukk, reminds me of when cornrows were in over a decade ago they were the main ones rocking them. Black people need to learn to be more selfish like everyone else.

Yup, nikkas want to procreate with non-black folk so bad out of self hatred, and the show Empire having massive success, they want that too :heh:

But they refuse to talk about self hated in their own society :sas2:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That Salsa shyt came from Africans..proves these Ricans didnt contribute shyt.
:snoop:

We KNOW it came from Africa. Bottomline is, african Americans weren't allowed to keep drums on these shores. Ricans were.

The irony of you saying they didnt contribute is culturally, Ricans are more African than african Americans. Santeria which they follow and folks in Cuba practice is my people in Ife religion called Yoruba. African Americans were wholesale stripped of much of their African culture that Ricans were allowe to and still retain.

Yall some dimwits in here