Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You gotta stop :cape: for these gwallas man. Like half the gwallas here in Orlando are Nuyoricans and they on that:mjpls: almost as hard as them Ricans. Behind close door they ain't cookin' this with us. I don't know how else to say it.
You are in Orlando? Yeah you already know. Years ago I used to go to a club called Head lights. Them Nuyoricans cats were always trying to beef even though they knew they couldn't fight. :lolbron: They aint cookin with us. Most people aren't unless they can make a profit or get better advancement. Dr. Umar Johnson said it best. There has NEVER been a sole program or anything for black advancement that didn't include anybody else.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You are in Orlando? Yeah you already know. Years ago I used to go to a club called Head lights. Them Nuyoricans cats were always trying to beef even though they knew they couldn't fight. :lolbron: They aint cookin with us. Most people aren't unless they can make a profit or get better advancement. Dr. Umar Johnson said it best. There has NEVER been a sole program or anything for black advancement that didn't include anybody else.
Maybe It's time for aa to do that. Stop caping for others and focus on themselves. A good start, would not to put nonwhite groups on some pedestal.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Maybe It's time for aa to do that. Stop caping for others and focus on themselves. A good start, would not to put nonwhite groups on some pedestal.
Yeah, but you got the "New Blacks" like Pharrell, TI, and Akon that don't agree with that. Besides industry BS, there really is no programs that helped blacks solely. The minority that really benefits from Affirmitive Action is white women. :stopitslime:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Look at Brooklyn Rican Rosie keeping it more real than Raven "new black" Simone.

:scusthov:

At least she is honest. I see it more in the Caribbean type Spanish people though which is weird. Well they say the poorest of the poor are the most racist. :manny:

fukk Raven, oh dyke ass c*nt. Well she does look like a bird, Raven is a good name for her.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:mindblown:

Stop lying your ass off, it's obvious from your posts that you don't like dark people.
it's pretty obvious @_Anghellic_ isn't fond of melanin rich people. That nikka is so proud of the Aryan and Indian blood flowing through his veins he might as well consider himself a Dominic00n. I've never seen such an awful display of mental gymnastics in my life:wow: nikka doesn't know how to talk his way out of shyt.:pachaha:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Go to 1:54 in this video, Grandmaster Caz talks about when Latinos, in this case Puerto Ricans first got involved with HipHop

@ 2:50 "Puerto Ricans were playing timbales and congas in the park while we were playing turntables-hiphop"

remember, Caz has no reason to be biased considering his boy (the first latino hiphop dj) and him are like brothers

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's pretty obvious @_Anghellic_ isn't fond of melanin rich people. That nikka is so proud of the Aryan and Indian blood flowing through his veins he might as well consider himself a Dominic00n. I've never seen such an awful display of mental gymnastics in my life:wow: nikka doesn't know how to talk his way out of shyt.:pachaha:

Lol one of the biggest clowns on the Coli.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Go to 1:54 in this video, Grandmaster Caz talks about when Latinos, in this case Puerto Ricans first got involved with HipHop

@ 2:50 "Puerto Ricans were playing timbales and congas in the park while we were playing turntables-hiphop"

remember, Caz has no reason to be biased considering his boy (the first latino hiphop dj) and him are like brothers

Give it a rest Puerto Rican influence in hip hop is minimal. A few congos and break dancing doesn't say PR's made a great strides in hip hop. They saw what the liked and joined in. Just like everybody else that jocks black culture when convenient. Sad because there were more white rappers that were better than any PR rapper for the most part. Most PR rappers were trash. Big Pun. One and done son. lol