Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
i've stated that ska and reggae are influenced by AFRICAN American music but i guess your parents didn't love you enough to teach you how to read

Fixed that for you. I saw how you lowkey tried to keep that part out :usure:

Without African Americans there is no Ska and Reggae music or Rastafarian culture :yeshrug:

See how easy that was?:sas1:

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
A few robberies, but no gunshots. I don't understand why Latinos want our successes when they don't allow us in theirs.

:yeshrug: we do better than them in ny
Fixed that for you. I saw how you lowkey tried to keep that part out :usure:

Without African Americans there is no Ska and Reggae music :yeshrug:

See how easy that was?:sas1:
you understand i'm agreeing yes?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A few robberies, but no gunshots. I don't understand why Latinos want our successes when they don't allow us in theirs.
They way the come in by the droves, you figure they should be way more successful. They also get better better benefits than a hard working black like myself can't get.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
@Lewis Black
@Elle Driver
@marcuz

giphy.gif

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Hol up.
No mamies on that show?
:camby: on even trying to watch this shyt then.
I'll watch Power from Godfather fiddy :salute:
It got everything from a black queen(Ghost's wife) to bad ass Mamy's (bytch in pink shoes and Ghosts old high school flamme) :ahh:

#LATINASFOR2k15 and we don't stop :ahh:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
i'm latin and i don't mind:yeshrug:

who watches this show anyways?
just a lame, blatant copy of 50 the goat's show 'Power':win:

50 could sue this show for everything they're worth antime he wants:ufdup:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They way the come in by the droves, you figure they should be way more successful. They also get better better benefits than a hard working black like myself can't get.

You know the answer :mjlol:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
That's bullshyt. I have the skills and the degrees. Even though I was able to get a good salary, I had to hint to about how people were making money that didn't deserve it. They all were Cubans. Cubans hire non qualified people because they are Cuban all the time. shyt is sickening. They do piss poor work, and get paid more than blacks there. They were given the city of Miami by the Cacs and all they have to show for it is bad coffee, hairy women, and a crooked city on all levels. Funny thing I didn't realize this until about 5 years ago. I always worked in Fort Lauderdale. I didn't realize how racist they were until working with them. It's a hidden racism for the most part. I got all of them straight though.

The project you are talking about, I'll believe it when I see it.

wowzer, i didn't address my comments at you. i made a general statement. but since you volunteered personal info you seemed to have contradicted yourself. one post you said cubans don't hire now you say you obtained a good paying job. which is it? and what stopped you from starting your own business or hustle which would keep you engaged and not worry about the pay and productivity of other folks? you are correct about the corruption but that was going on decades before the cubans gained political power. corruption is endemic throughout america and around the globe. yes,we have racism, other countries, particularly those in the motherland suffer from tribalism, so the human species has a lot of improving to accomplish. i was listening to international news a few days ago and couldn't believe there's a war still a war going on in Colombia Colombia Will Stop Bombing FARC Rebels

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If Black people had the Japanese-Isolationist mindset it'd be a wrap for everyone.
Hmmm. I believe they did and Cacs burnt downed black wall street. Got harrassed and shook down in Central Ave in LA by the crooked cops. It's not like blacks don't try. There is always some kind of block or set back. Typically the ones that make that mega success are like fukk the rest.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
wowzer, i didn't address my comments at you. i made a general statement. but since you volunteered personal info you seemed to have contradicted yourself. one post you said cubans don't hire now you say you obtained a good paying job. which is it? and what stopped you from starting your own business or hustle which would keep you engaged and not worry about the pay and productivity of other folks? you are correct about the corruption but that was going on decades before the cubans gained political power. corruption is endemic throughout america and around the globe. yes,we have racism, other countries, particularly those in the motherland suffer from tribalism, so the human species has a lot of improving to accomplish. i was listening to international news a few days ago and couldn't believe there's a war still a war going on in Colombia Colombia Will Stop Bombing FARC Rebels
Actually I didn't. I wasn't hired by a Cuban. The workplace as a whole was 90% Cuban. I'm not a business man. Everybody has different talents. That is like saying why aren't you a doctor?

There is racism everywhere, but please Cubans were given Miami. The corruption is deplorable. shyt it's the Colombians that got Miami poppin with all the drug cartel money. There is shyt going on in every country. I was in Medellin a few months back, I didn't have a problem.