Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black is a western concept based on race. In Africa they go by tribes, and do not refer to each other as black.

Still waiting on the receipts of these black women I've shytted on. Also waiting on these bi-racial women I uplift.

just fall back you fruit :dead: you attacked lupitas SKIN COLOR, not her tribe. africans are still BLACK.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Dudes have never seen a Panamanian or other black Latinos either i bet

EDIT: technically Haitians are Latinos too

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
just fall back you fruit :dead: you attacked lupitas SKIN COLOR, not her tribe. africans are still BLACK.
I have no cultural ties to Lupita for 500+ years so I don't see her as one of my own. These "Bi-Racials" you hate on so much has more in common with me culturally as a black american than Lupita does.

No I mean her fanbase, really I do. They're dusty and ashy hotep wannabe sista souljahs when I say crispy. nikkas in dashikis and fez hats who don't do nothing for the black community other than talk. I'm referring to the dusty, ashy hue around their skin.

crisp·y
ˈkrispē/
adjective
  1. (of food, typically cooked food) having a pleasingly firm, dry, and brittle surface or texture.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All sudden yall care about the mistreatment of Afro latinos?The same ones who don't consider themselves black half the time out of their disgust of either the color aspect or either being linked with "blacks" ska African americans:heh:?And im not saying whether they right or wrong for thinking that,because I understand culturally its different across the world.....but what I am saying is Afro Latinos have been getting they "nikka wake up call" for a while now....seem to me like they need to pick they phone up and realize they black before anything and start claiming it....Or continue to be second class latinos,I truly dont give a fukk:sas1:

Even fellow latinos see you as black and not latino,but you will turn a blind eye to that and angrily reject the idea that you are black in some cases:mjlol:.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Thank god Hip-Hop left NY. Those NY black folks let these people get too bold. Rap for the last 12-13 years has been in The Dirty South. So they haven't had shyt to do with this genre for the longest. Afro Latinos going in on them in the comments section too.

:ohlawd: this..i know jews, latino, etc. were part of the NY hip hop movement but that always got a :rudy: from me and to think one of these univision clowns just had the nerve to say the first lady should be on planet of the apes..yeah he got fired but they're no different from cacs foh with this phony black brown alliance :camby:that's one thing i do respect about the south.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Black is a western concept based on race. In Africa they go by tribes, and do not refer to each other as black.

Still waiting on the receipts of these black women I've shytted on. Also waiting on these bi-racial women I uplift.
I'm yoruba. A yoruba Prince at that. We know culturally who we are as a group but know we are black. :dahell:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:ohlawd: this..i know jews, latino, etc. were part of the NY hip hop movement but that always got a :rudy: from me and to think one of these univision clowns just had the nerve to say the first lady should be on planet of the apes..yeah he got fired but they're no different from cacs foh with this phony black brown alliance :camby:that's one thing i do respect about the south.
I ain't see no Jews in the hood partying with us black and Ricans.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I have no cultural ties to Lupita for 500+ years so I don't see her as one of my own. These "Bi-Racials" you hate on so much has more in common with me culturally as a black american than Lupita does.

No I mean her fanbase, really I do. They're dusty and ashy hotep wannabe sista souljahs when I say crispy. nikkas in dashikis and fez hats who don't do nothing for the black community other than talk. I'm referring to the dusty, ashy hue around their skin.

crisp·y
ˈkrispē/
adjective
  1. (of food, typically cooked food) having a pleasingly firm, dry, and brittle surface or texture.
So let me get this straight. A 100% black African isn't black, but a half breed who has a white parent is? :patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

crisp·y
ˈkrispē/
adjective

who gives a shyt about cultural ties, stop trynna run off in another direction with your comment. you called her a dark crispy bytch because of her skin color, not because of her tribe or cultural ties. you argue like a fukking bytch. trying to refine what you meant by crispy too :laff:

so what excuse will you use for telling @ModernFonzie to get some bleaching cream, all while calling him a "crispy ass nikka burnt nikka." :sas1:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
i'm glad most nikkas i know in real life arent as bitter as most nikkas on this forum.

seriously brehs? dissin the latinos because of an article by one mofukka when like all the comments disagree with her? :dahell:those mofukkas was with us in the struggle for the most part. when we're in the hood, whose in there with us? the Latinos. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, El Salvadorians, Cubans all that shyt. When we're in jail whose with us in that bytch? Latinos. In this Hip Hop shyt(I dont just mean Rap, I mean as a culture, I mean graffiti, breakdancing and shyt) Latinos right there doing that shyt with us. Not even just Hip Hop, I'm talkin Jazz and shyt too. Sure they can be on bullshyt from time to time but Latinos are nikkas brehs:salute:(shout out to Carmelo Anthony Puerto Rican ass)

Those are black people who speak Spanish, and until the wanna be white Latinos acknowledge their African history & treat black Latinos better I don't wanna hear it.
Heck, they got their freedom because of a black Mexican