Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
So let me get this straight. A 100% black African isn't black, but a half breed who has a white parent is? :patrice:
If you have one Black American parent By Black American standards yes. Do I have to pull up that Malcolm X quote of him dissing on that African dude or just Africans in General during The Civil Rights Movement?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have one Black American parent By Black American standards yes. Do I have to pull up that Malcolm X quote of him dissing on that African dude or just Africans in General during The Civil Rights Movement?

"b-but white people said if you have one black parent, you're black :to: "

pathetic sounding ass nikkas

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The one drop rule isn't a black standard.

It's rooted in white supremacy.

In the U.S., the concept of the one-drop rule has been chiefly applied by White Americans to those of sub-Saharan black African ancestry in the 20th century, when they were trying to maintain white supremacy.

:laff:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
It might be hurt some of yall but shyt....jews and whites have had a bigger influence than latinos :francis:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Send y'all asses back to Narialand Africans have no right to police who is black, in The Black American Community. Once again do I have to pull up that Malcolm X quote concerning y'all Africans?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Those are black people who speak Spanish, and until the wanna be white Latinos acknowledge their African history & treat black Latinos better I don't wanna hear it.
Heck, they got their freedom because of a black Mexican
They get treated like shyt in their home countries by the white and mestizo Latinos because of their race, but when they come to US they deny being black. :mjlol: Makes no sense. :francis:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Send y'all asses back to Narialand Africans have no right to police who is black, in The Black American Community. Once again do I have to pull up that Malcolm X quote concerning y'all Africans?
“You can’t hate the roots of the tree without ending up hating the tree. You can’t hate your origin without ending up hating yourself. You can’t hate the land, your motherland, the place that you come from, and we can’t hate Africa without ending up hating ourselves. The Black man in the Western Hemisphere—North America, Central America, South America, and in the Caribbean—is the best example of how one can be made, skillfully, to hate himself that you can find anywhere on this earth.”

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The one drop rule isn't a black standard.

It's rooted in white supremacy.

In the U.S., the concept of the one-drop rule has been chiefly applied by White Americans to those of sub-Saharan black African ancestry in the 20th century, when they were trying to maintain white supremacy.

:laff:

i hate these nikkas so much. they scapegoat white supremacist for adhering to the one drop rule, when they fully cosign the one drop rule themselves.