Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you seen many Rican families in NY? Theyre nothing but mixed blacks and Ricans intermarried.

You're not from here, so you speaking On something you don't know is loud talking.

FYI....The largest black library in the world, the Schomberg, was created by a Puerto Rican

Yes like I thought. Nothing being done for BLACK people.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
i was about to say this

plus politically they vote for black candidates too, unlike dominicans
Yup. My uncle is a yoruba priest who gets paid every year to fly to Puerto Rico for the ancestral african ceremonies. Ricans ain't like them other Latinos these non-traveled niqqas in here know of

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
stop lying like a bytch

once again, lets start with tia mowry. she has a white father, does she not?

fukk outta here

anigif_enhanced-32325-1411671890-18.gif

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
stop lying like a bytch

once again, lets start with tia mowry. she has a white father, does she not?

fukk outta here
:pachaha: You answered your own question with those quotes.

1. Lupita is an African woman, not a black woman.
2. I was referring to her fanbase with the word crispy, not her personally.
3. I was defending a black woman from a white woman worshipper. I was uplifting a black woman right there.
4. Oh one girl is suppose to be women now? Where are the other girls? Also shes a black american woman whether you like it or not.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this nikka doing mental backflips :laff: lupita IS blacker than you, which is why you called her crispy. you aint say shyt about her fanbase, you called HER a crispy bytch. stop backpeddling with that stupid ass "im talkin bout her fans" excuse. :camby:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

3. I was defending a black woman from a white woman worshipper. I was uplifting a black woman right there.
4. Oh one girl is suppose to be women now? Where are the other girls? Also shes a black american woman whether you like it or not.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the The Coli.com.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Black is a western concept based on race. In Africa they go by tribes, and do not refer to each other as black.

Still waiting on the receipts of these black women I've shytted on. Also waiting on these bi-racial women I uplift.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yup. My uncle is a yoruba priest who gets paid every year to fly to Puerto Rico for the ancestral african ceremonies. Ricans ain't like them other Latinos these non-traveled niqqas in here know of
dudes won't understand because in their areas all they have all Salvadorans or Messicans but PR and Blacks have a long history together from WWI, us helping them with Civil Rights, hip hop, salsa, jazz, intermarriage (brehs don't understand the amount of PR chicks i see with black ass features and black ass kids), etc. its not all peaches and cream obviously but PR-black relations are considerably better than black-other latino groups relations in the ny area. that doesn't mean we're c00ns or simps or every puerto ricans is our friends but its just how it is. honestly, we should be more specific, Nuyoricans are cool. the ones in Florida or on the islands are more likely to be on that :mjpls: shyt

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Black is a western concept based on race. In Africa they go by tribes, and do not refer to each other as black.

Still waiting on the receipts of these black women I've shytted on. Also waiting on these bi-racial women I uplift.

Don't play dumb nikka.

If that's that case, she isn't African (What you called her) either because that's not a tribe.

Just own up to the fact you called her a crispy ball headed bytch.