Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Send y'all asses back to Narialand Africans have no right to police who is black, in The Black American Community. Once again do I have to pull up that Malcolm X quote concerning y'all Africans?
fukk up, fakkit. you attacked her on skin color alone, just like @ModernFonzie. be a man and own up to your shyt instead of trying to back peddle out of the door

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
[
I don't know why thats hard to understand.

You don't understand shyt about NY culture. Blacks and Ricans lived together here and fed off each other.

Ricans voted lock an step alongside the black vote and STILL do.

The Hustle was a Puerto Rican dance we took.

Salsoul records was a NY records label that mixed Salsa and R&B started by a Rican.

All these songs were on the Salsoul label.

Yl niqqas in here don't know shyt about NY but are talking

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Lol yes breh I've seen u getting at Dominicans before and it's been like that for years:mjcry:

Ah man dominicans lol Theirs no middle ground with yall, when you're cool, you're super cool , but when yall c00n my god its super c00n with no kryptonite :wow:. I never had a problem with you personally if that makes it any better my dude.

edit: Ive gone hard on hatians, jamaicans, africans too :yeshrug:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
[

You don't understand shyt about NY culture. Blacks and Ricans lived together here and fed off each other.

Ricans voted lock an step alongside the black vote and STILL do.

The Hustle was a Puerto Rican dance we took.

Salsoul records was a NY records label that mixed Salsa and R&B started by a Rican.

All these songs were on the Salsoul label.

Yl niqqas in here don't know shyt about NY but are talking

This dude had one piece of puerto rican poontang know he stays :cape:.

House, disco, hip hop is black american.. You not even black american, so obviously re writing history means nothing to
you.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Right now, in this country, if you and I, 22 million African-Americans -- that's what we are -- Africans who are in America. You're nothing but Africans. Nothing but Africans. In fact, you'd get farther calling yourself African instead of Negro. Africans don't catch hell. You're the only one catching hell. They don't have to pass civil-rights bills for Africans. An African can go anywhere he wants right now. All you've got to do is tie your head up. That's right, go anywhere you want. Just stop being a Negro. Change your name to Hoogagagooba. That'll show you how silly the white man is. You're dealing with a silly man. A friend of mine who's very dark put a turban on his head and went into a restaurant in Atlanta before they called themselves desegregated. He went into a white restaurant, he sat down, they served him, and he said, "What would happen if a Negro came in here? And there he's sitting, black as night, but because he had his head wrapped up the waitress looked back at him and says, "Why, there wouldn't no n***r dare come in here."

There's the GOAT Malcolm acknowledging Africans distancing themselves from Black Americans when they come here to look good for the white man. Yes, that is nothing new, they have been doing it since then. Exactly how are people who sat on the sidelines more "Black American" and have rights to police our One Drop Rule, than "Bi-Racials" who put their bodies on the line for black folks like Frederick Douglas, Malcolm X, and Booker T Washington?

That's the aspect a lot of y'all Narialand plants do not want to talk about on this board. @Poitier is the only one who keeps those types in their place on here. Now that we done put all the work in they want to reap the benefits, fukk outta here.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This dude had one piece of puerto rican poontang know he stays :cape:.

House, disco, hip hop is black american.. You not even black american, so obviously re writing history means nothing to
you.
"Caping"

Are you deconstructing my points, labeling me?
I'm born and raised in BK. I'm black.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to sound racist, but it seems latinos as minority group has some strange insecurities towards blacks in America. Like they always have to try and one up blacks.

You can see this in real life. If blacks do something good they either latch onto it or hate.
To be fair, other blacks do it too. I remember when west Indians(straight from the islands) hated rap, once it got big , all of a sudden rap came from Jamaica.

I really think the fight to end white supremacy is here, as far as being the home base. When they see blacks go against it in different ways, I think they agree with it but, the way they were taught in their homeland, and from the older folks, makes it hard to be part of the fight. You have to understand they were taught we are the worst of the worst, and whites are so angelic. I heard a Colombian chick say a white guy who looks like bill gates' brother, "he looks so angelic":deadmanny:

I heard a Jamaican say before he learned the truth by living here, that in Jamaica flyers were passed around that wrote, there are jobs all over America, and Black Americans are too lazy to do them. How we are backwards, and all types of shyt. Imagine coming here with that mentality, and living amongst these people? Its really ignorance, and a love of whites because in most of these places, whites are either a minority, or just aren't around, so they get their view of them from the media, and we know how that goes.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's the GOAT Malcolm acknowledging Africans distancing themselves from Black Americans when they come here to look good. Yes, that is nothing new, they have been doing it since then. Exactly how are people who sat on the sidelines more "Black American" and have rights to police our One Drop Rule, than "Bi-Racials" who put their bodies on the line for black folks like Frederick Douglas Booker T Washington?

That's the aspect a lot of y'all Narialand plants do not want to talk about on this board. @Poitier is the only one who keeps those types in their place on here.

:laff:

Family is from Berclair, Mississippi. Find another strawman.

Once again, the one drop rule isn't our rule.

Talking about plants, you're an LSA plan.

:dead:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
"Caping"

Are you deconstructing my points, labeling me?
I'm born and raised in BK. I'm black.

But you're not african american. So championing people who had nothing to do with the culture means nothing to you.

house was started by gay blacks and latinos

You see this fukking shyt lol

It was started by black people in chicago. fakkits/Latinos latched on after.

Why do people always wanna claim our shyt man.