Latino magazine mad over Empire ask: "Where are the Latinos?"

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Including you chubby sweaty mother after her cluster fukking and bathing In a bath tub full of cum from 10 rapists, 8 peodaphiles, 6 garbage collectors, 4 male strippers and 2 dirty dominican priests!
This weirdo went backwards by 2s for every group of people on there :mjlol: you have to be a retarded person :heh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
EXACTLY! You hardly ever see us on Merengue or Salsa website but you have Puerto Ricans and Domos all over Hip hop forums and making claims on hip hop and what not. Talk about confused.

I guess they had
To be honest, there aren't that many Rican rappers I can think of who were dope.
Big Pun and that's it. Even with that he rode Biggies dikk pretty hard

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this is typical mexican behavior.

they never, and I mean never, go hard on cacs. They must be scared cacs will go to the voting polls and put that deportation proposition back in effect, they walk on egg shells when it comes to white, but they sure do love going extra hard on black. I never understood it, but it always rubbed me the wrong way. They be tap dancing man..

Honestly we're the only race that dont bow down and thats probably why cacs are so vocal online and in the media about us, and stay on our nuts, we refuse to bow down. never will. we don't mind them, have our own style, our own lingo, our own likes, our own subculture, and it must be a mindfukk to be taught you're on top and superior, but then look at something cooler than you, and those folks not paying you any mind. then want to be apart of it to the point of even mimicking it. See Elvis, heck, just see American music history as a whole, and currently mainstream culture.

:wow: @ this shyt.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Rapping?

That's all there was to it with hip hop? :laff:

Dudes were the biggest graf artists and b-boys there were. Park jams were still in rican hoods.

You going to rewrite the history of my city now?
I thought you were referring to hip hop music.

I guess they had

Big Pun and that's it. Even with that he rode Biggies dikk pretty hard
Yeah I agree.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
EXACTLY! You hardly ever see us on Merengue or Salsa website but you have Puerto Ricans and Domos all over Hip hop forums and making claims on hip hop and what not. Talk about confused.

I guess they had
Rapping?

That's all there was to it with hip hop? :laff:

Dudes were the biggest graf artists and b-boys there were. Park jams were still in rican hoods.

You going to rewrite the history of my city now?
They did all those things after seeing black people do it.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I'm caping?

is that how you counter history? by not addressing it?

Ricans aren't like many of those other latinos yall thinking about. Dont get mad at me because of your small world experiences.

No body is friends with us period. You can't point out one instance where Ricans have done anything for black folks so stop it. Thinking cause some Ricans were breakdancing in the 80s some how their down. I don't want anybody but us. We are special and unique. We don't need to be diluting our essance with any caping.