Last Black owned Business you supported?

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
images

If you from NY you know what this is.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What technology companies are black owned? :ohhh:

Silicon Valley have some black start ups and think about when you quote technology companies, that's broad term...hardware repair...security contracting..software/mobile support...etc..World Wide Technology is 1....more Blacks are taking advantage of government contracts especially in the dmv area and starting their own start ups

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
barbershop and this shoe & athletic clothes & gear store

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
images

If you from NY you know what this is.

This was my go to though it's ridiculously overpriced. I get the same quality down her for 1/4 the price. Wanted to try Red Rooster but that place always looked to hip for my taste.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
thinking about hitting up Make My Cake in harlem for our wedding cake. Before that tho im not sure. I honestly cant remember cause there arent any black owned businesses around my home or work.

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central
Silicon Valley have some black start ups and think about when you quote technology companies, that's broad term...hardware repair...security contracting..software/mobile support...etc..World Wide Technology is 1....more Blacks are taking advantage of government contracts especially in the dmv area and starting their own start ups

I just asked that because I'm genuinely curious which startups/tech companies have black founders.

I've been working in the tech scene in NYC for almost three years now and have visited the Bay Area and SF on a number of occasions and from what I've observed there are virtually no Black people in positions of power at any VC-funded startup or larger tech companies that I've seen. If there are tech companies that have Black founders/co-founders/CTOs I'd really like to know which ones.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol tthis is buffalo, blk ppl here are living like the 1920s, we dont have any blk businesses....the only places i shop is amazon, wallmart and best buy period!

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
13690496.jpg

Just copped this cause I ran out. Shea Moisture is a business owned by black women (generational I think their grandmother was from Sierra Leone and used to make shea butter herself) who focus on natural products that cater to black people, they have a natural hair line for men and women, their shyt is vegan and cruelty free and contains nothing but organic and natural ingredients at a reasonable price point. They're really successful because of word of mouth, they tapped into the natural hair market and I remember when their shyt was a small ass business in NY. I always support because their proceeds go towards a good cause (I think they might be outreach programs for young black kids).

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
13690496.jpg

Just copped this cause I ran out. Shea Moisture is a business owned by black women (generational I think their grandmother was from Sierra Leone and used to make shea butter herself) who focus on natural products that cater to black people, they have a natural hair line for men and women, their shyt is vegan and cruelty free and contains nothing but organic and natural ingredients at a reasonable price point. They're really successful because of word of mouth, they tapped into the natural hair market and I remember when their shyt was a small ass business in NY. I always support because their proceeds go towards a good cause (I think they might be outreach programs for young black kids).

You know any black owned stores in NY that carry it?