Last Black owned Business you supported?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This black vcarribean restaurant, although wouldn't be shocked if Asians owned it

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barbershops, Soul Food, Caribbean food, hair braiding scented oils. Nothing wrong with these businesses (except the oils) but the communities need more variety...thats not all people spend money on.

check out Black Enterprise bruh

LIST_BE100S.jpg

We have businesses, people forget that we have a big middle and growing upper class with just black folks. Problem is we don't the media to project that to the masses and often what the media is projecting is laced with agenda;

that magazine issued every month showing black business all across the country but a magazine is just that a magazine, no where near as powerful as TV u feel me? or doesn't reach know where near of a audience.

They are there believe me....just not in the hoods.....where the media love to focus.....

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
check out Black Enterprise bruh

LIST_BE100S.jpg

We have businesses, people forget that we have a big middle and growing upper class with just black folks. Problem is we don't the media to project that to the masses and often what the media is projective is laced with agenda;

that magazine issued every month showing black business all across the country but a magazine is just that a magazine, no where near as powerful as TV u feel me? or doesn't reach know where near of a audience.

They are there believe me....just not in the hoods.....where the media love to focus.....

Yeah man my pop used to subscribe to Black Enterprise, I know all about it. And I agree with you 100%. We should never rely on the media to tell us about us.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't support Black business, I support quality establishments, and if they so happen to be Black, well :salute:

Man this is a major issue with Black businesses(alot but NOT all) , I'm always ready to spend my dollar within the community but man....folk be making it hard by being unprofessional and just generally having lackluster customer service. You should at least pretend you like your job.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this little Haiti restaurant down the street from where I live in florida. food is :blessed:
but sometimes I leave thinking that their sanitary condition are a lil :gag:
anyways until I get food poisoning imma continue to give them high pitched, effeminate, almost Jamaican accent sounding nikkas my money.
:eat:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Man this is a major issue with Black businesses(alot but NOT all) , I'm always ready to spend my dollar within the community but man....folk be making it hard by being unprofessional and just generally having lackluster customer service. You should at least pretend you like your job.

you better be on your best behavior in them white stores

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you better be on your best behavior in them white stores

What are you talking about? Customer has the money. White people aint stupid. White people will treat you good knowing that. Black people still act salty sometimes.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my builders, accountant,plumber,mechanic, consultant, barber about 50 percent of the restaurants I go to are all black....

I run my own business so I always make a conscious effort to support

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about? Customer has the money. White people aint stupid. White people will treat you good knowing that, Black people be still acting salty sometimes.

lol thats cuz they watching you

service industry is shytty everywhere