Last Black owned Business you supported?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:russ: a$$hole

-----------------------

as for me

my parents own a small business I assist them

and I ordered

a 6 pack of

dudu%20osun%20black%20soap.jpg

Tropical Naturals, Ltd.

black owned

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Minorities stories be ready to c00n it up for Cacs

LOL Coli logic is infuriating and disturbing at the same time. nikkas think Black people don't watch you around they shyt simply because you are black. FOH, what business you know don't look out for they shyt? business is about MONEY. You think stores in chinatown don't watch for thieves because most of the patrons are Chinese? shyt don't work like that.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bought some clothes from a black spot last month
Got a haircut last month
Should get a lineup and support more buisnesses though
Bought HIdden Colors 2 about a month ago

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is mildly depressing. Food spots and stores that sell phone cases is all we got? In 2013???!!

Damn.:wow:

Naw bruh that's all folks know about........it's more out there.....accounting firms...technology companies....etc....but who going broadcast it to the masses......

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Naw bruh that's all folks know about........it's more out there.....accounting firms...technology companies....etc....but who going broadcast it to the masses......

shyt my bank is black owned :heh:
You expect MSM to report about black success that doesn't correlate to Oprah or LeBron? :heh:

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central

What technology companies are black owned? :ohhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt, I remember when I was on a job a few years back I helped this one thugged out lookin dread nikka with unlocking his car. Dude had dutches in his hand and a ratchet bytch, all that shyt. But come to find out he gives me a card cuz I was looking for a job and dude owned his own business installing electronics at different businesses. I never worked for him but I recommended a friend of mine and he told me the shyt was legit and dude was bout his business. Guarantee if you had seen him you woulda never guessed that shyt but black people bout they bread whether they clean cut or they thuggin it.