Las Vegas brehs.... How is it living in Vegas?

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
I heard the slums there grew from people who gambled everything away, even their return flight ticket home and got stuck in Vegas.. :mjlol:

A place where any and everything is legal is a 48hr limit, not 72hrs..:mjtf:

No such thing as being stuck in Vegas.

There's something called the ticket home program which has been around for a while. The city will give you a one way ticket back home. Thing is, there's people here who enjoy living like bums and panhandling peeps all day.

It's getting worse downtown.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ehh: Booked it on amextravel using the platinum card. $200 off the total cost plus a $100 food/bev credit :win:
Amex is CLUTCH for Vegas, I’ve been twice this year, and going again next month.

I booked 4 nights at the Wynn for $600, along with all the credits you get from Amex ($80 daily breakfast credit, $100 food or spa, late check out, etc.).

Today my girl recommended that place to her friend, and we find out that hotel is $500 a night now :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Anybody got some recommendations on Mexican food ? I’m tired of going to Robertos

and no strip spots, I am not a tourist

Taqueria Casa Al Sabor, Bajamar, Border Grill, Tacos El Gordo but NOT da one on da strip. As far as da shake junt, I moved out this bytch from Atlanta so nann one of these spots will do anything for me so I've refused to go since I've been living out here.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Amex is CLUTCH for Vegas, I’ve been twice this year, and going again next month.

I booked 4 nights at the Wynn for $600, along with all the credits you get from Amex ($80 daily breakfast credit, $100 food or spa, late check out, etc.).

Today my girl recommended that place to her friend, and we find out that hotel is $500 a night now :ohhh:
Yeah it was about $530 when I looked yesterday while booking the Delano. I’m taking my babies and mother in law with us so we don’t need to be in prime fuccery territory like Caesars. Delano checked in at $230 per night when it usually goes for about $579 per as well. I could’ve used points to bring it down to $100 per night but I’m stacking those chips for the Mexico/Belize trip we are taking for Xmas

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Taqueria Casa Al Sabor, Bajamar, Border Grill, Tacos El Gordo but NOT da one on da strip. As far as da shake junt, I moved out this bytch from Atlanta so nann one of these spots will do anything for me so I've refused to go since I've been living out here.

good lookin. And I meant no strip spots as in on the strip . I avoid the strip unless me and the homies wanna pop out . I can’t do the traffic and these closed ass freeways . I’m the type to take Boulder from Henderson all the way till it turn into Fremont

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
good lookin. And I meant no strip spots as in on the strip . I avoid the strip unless me and the homies wanna pop out . I can’t do the traffic and these closed ass freeways . I’m the type to take Boulder from Henderson all the way till it turn into Fremont

I'on fukks with da strip either. Da strip been fukked up for months as far as all da construction.