Las Vegas brehs.... How is it living in Vegas?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
More in Vegas

i know somebody who had did uber/Lyft on the strip and broke all kinds of rules. Dude told me he would approach drunk tourists, in the triple digit heat, waiting in lines telling people he will drop them off to wherever for $100+ and they would pay it.

:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
i know somebody who had did uber/Lyft on the strip and broke all kinds of rules. Dude told me he would approach drunk tourists, in the triple digit heat, waiting in lines telling people he will drop them off to wherever for $100+ and they would pay it.

:ehh:

thats how’s u supposed to do it , get that $

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Been 11 times and have a good friend that lives there. I have fun in doses but I'm always hella ready to leave after a week. I could never see myself living there though... outside of Fremont and the tourist hellscape which is the strip, it feels like one giant white trash strip mall. Plus damn near all the hoes are from out of town so I don't see how you can really get any substantial relationship crackin.
All facts. You could have the greatest time of your life but eventually you ready to "go home". Plus it maintains the party vibe when you only see it sporadically.

I'm just talking from the point of view of a tourist. I understand a breh that lives there might see it in a whole different light.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Internet baccup for my lawsuit

TbyD3LY.jpg

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Just got out of CCDC :mjlol:

It was just a matter of time :russ:

Metro don’t play, they tortured me for hours in the restraint chair cuz I fired on the first mf I seen in the holding cell

I been got my ass whooped by p*ssy ass metro and ccdc co's in the same night as a young man...I feel you..I caught charges for it too....them MFERS will straight whoop your ass in there MMA style.....moral of the story is don't go to jail in Las Vegas :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I been got my ass whooped by p*ssy ass metro and ccdc co's in the same night as a young man...I feel you..I caught charges for it too....them MFERS will straight whoop your ass in there MMA style.....moral of the story is don't go to jail in Las Vegas :yeshrug:

Yeah I think imma dip cuz I can fasho see myself goin bacc . I can’t do county facilities , they talk shyt and I’m not the one to bacc down at all . Thus my torture

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Just got out of HDC . I hate Henderson cops , they p*ssy . At least Metro bring that heat . HDC is way worse than CCDC

who would’ve thought a full blown 12 vs 2 melee with Sunset Station security would result in a Misdemeamor Battery charge . Cash bail was $640 lol.

I think it’s time to return to TX . My whole summer in Vegas been free styling everyday . Hotel living, bytches, liquor, gambling , and fighting security/ going to jail . I’m out on OR and bond but I think it’s time to call it a wrap
gotta know when to fold em and walk away :francis:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Just got out of HDC . I hate Henderson cops , they p*ssy . At least Metro bring that heat . HDC is way worse than CCDC

who would’ve thought a full blown 12 vs 2 melee with Sunset Station security would result in a Misdemeamor Battery charge . Cash bail was $640 lol.

I think it’s time to return to TX . My whole summer in Vegas been free styling everyday . Hotel living, bytches, liquor, gambling , and fighting security/ going to jail . I’m out on OR and bond but I think it’s time to call it a wrap
gotta know when to fold em and walk away :francis:

This ese' is a bum
:deadmanny:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
What’s up Vegas bros any good soul food spots out here man I haven’t had that shyt in a long time AINT shyt on the island. I’m staying at the luxor gonna be here till the 24. Hit the raiders game yesterday shyt was wild.