Las Vegas brehs.... How is it living in Vegas?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Vegas is a 72 hour maximum city, you never saw any of the Hangover movies? :pachaha:

Headed there in 2 weeks with the family in tow. Me and the wife will be partaking in a small amount of fuccery while the babies are with grandma but nothing too crazy.
This right here.. 72 hours then get the fukk out lol

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Once you pass the Strattas hotel and make that left in main straight you might as well be in the gulag :mjlol:

Vegas is janky as fukk outside of the strip :scust:

the farther you go away from the strip, it starts to look normal. Centennial, Aliante, Summerlin, Southwest and Henderson is your typical suburban city with Applebee’s, CVS and Albertsons everywhere.

:unimpressed:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Just booked The Delano for 3 night, never been there. Any of you brehs that can put me on? It’s a 2 Queen suite facing the new Death Star stadium which I think is easily the best looking of all in the country.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Was just there this past weekend . shyt was lit. Stayed at the Sahara at the North End of the Strip but it was cool as hell. Got my room comped with a view of the Strat tower watching cacs bungee jump off the top of it :pachaha: They had a Cookies Dispensary and a Gun Shooting range across the street from my hotel :ooh: It was actually more Winchester where I was at anyway . Felt a little like Oakland . A lot of black folks on that side of town and it was pretty chill overall. My hotel had a guy with a metal detector though but everyone there overall was more friendly than everywhere else I went that weekend.

Ride share fell off hard . Lyft/Uber and Taxi Drivers are on some :mjpls: and theyre charging double or more of what they did two years ago. Take advantage of the Monorail while you still can brehs. I may have been far from the strip but the monorail can get me to the MGM Grand in ten minutes for $5

Went to the Illenium Concert at Allegiant Stadium :whoo: The View of The Strip exiting the stadium from the North End at night was worth the price of admission :wow:

The strip is back to normal pretty much. Didn't go to Downtown this time but I agree its dusty as hell. However, if you got a few hours to kill , visit the Mob Museum.

Lil Jon 4th of July Pool Party at Wet Republic :bryan: Security at the door was worse than TSA but that shyt was crack brehs .

The Airport finally got a facelift .

MGM Grand stays with the fukkery

I'll be back the weekend of the Fury/Wilder event :lawd:
:francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Once you pass the Strattas hotel and make that left in main straight you might as well be in the gulag :mjlol:

Vegas is janky as fukk outside of the strip :scust:

I heard the slums there grew from people who gambled everything away, even their return flight ticket home and got stuck in Vegas.. :mjlol:

A place where any and everything is legal is a 48hr limit, not 72hrs..:mjtf:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Just booked The Delano for 3 night, never been there. Any of you brehs that can put me on? It’s a 2 Queen suite facing the new Death Star stadium which I think is easily the best looking of all in the country.
its actually a dope resort...and away from the fukkery lol
good choice if u going with wife/gf or family member

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Nightlife is the best in the world.

Cost of living is pretty low. 7-900 for a one bedroom in a decent neighborhood last time I checked. Cheaper if you want to live in a lower-income area by the Strip or university.

It's great weather like 3-4 months out of the year in the fall and spring, hot as fukk or on the cold side (30-50 degrees) the rest of the year.

No :mjlol: Maybe a blazer though :ehh:

Depends on the job.

Outdoor activities are actually underrated, Red Rock, Mt. Charleston are not far and pretty dope. Brianhead and the Grand Canyon are possible in a day trip.

All kinds of food including healthy/vegan options and the best fine dining around, although some ethnic cuisines aren't present.

There's something for everyone in Vegas.

are you still here???

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Anybody got some recommendations on Mexican food ? I’m tired of going to Robertos

and no strip spots, I am not a tourist