Las Vegas brehs.... How is it living in Vegas?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Any of you vegas dudes ever bump into this nikka?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
that ain’t bad at all
Better than all that dumb shyt you doing nikka…get it in gear before you get seriously hurt. I’m not talking shyt…keeping it real. Go kayaking get yo mind right you to old for this shyt.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Better than all that dumb shyt you doing nikka…get it in gear before you get seriously hurt. I’m not talking shyt…keeping it real. Go kayaking get yo mind right you to old for this shyt.

Any dope spots to catch the sunrise or sunset? Also how safe is it to run the strip though about doing it in the morning time become the traffic I saw that back road frank Sinatra is nice little stretch

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Any dope spots to catch the sunrise or sunset? Also how safe is it to run the strip though about doing it in the morning time become the traffic I saw that back road frank Sinatra is nice little stretch

running the strip ??? How?
Maybe far south in Vegas Blvd going towards Windmill and Warm Springs

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Damn Ight I was trying to do like 4 miles I’ll stick to the stationary bike. Yo how is drais Gucci mane gonna be there Friday might roll dolo

it’s aight , I’ve only been once on the homies bday .

I mean if you wanna dodge people and run up and down the street bridges, you can run the strip

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

I don’t know where you live but I’d rather run in West Henderson off Horizon Parkway, Paseo Verde and streets over there by the District in GVR. Long blocks and you get the lush greenery all around. In my opinion, the strip has a really nice Fascade but everything around that shyt is raggedy. It don’t matter if you by the linq or the strat, you real close to some janky shyt.

You be on the high roller over there and hit the zip line it look all pretty but you take koval to flamingo and there’s that shell on the corner…you go southeast from there and the luster is completely gone.

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn Ight I was trying to do like 4 miles I’ll stick to the stationary bike. Yo how is drais Gucci mane gonna be there Friday might roll dolo
I remember I hit Drais for a Pre bachelor party celebration for my boy. We was in Vegas then drove to San Diego. @itsyoung!! got me the hook up for a table at a big sean concert. We had a good time but then this dude my homie brought got fukked up started to throw up in the bathroom and got kicked out. We left a little after that:snoop: