Las Vegas brehs.... How is it living in Vegas?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Just got out of CCDC :mjlol:

It was just a matter of time :russ:

Metro don’t play, they tortured me for hours in the restraint chair cuz I fired on the first mf I seen in the holding cell
I'm on my way brehitto. Stay right there!

:gucci::gucci::gucci::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::to::to::to:

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Ya...I fukk with dizzy :ehh:

Im just talmbout a rapper blowing up mainstream ....like somebody getting their song played across the country on some one hit wonder shyt like rob stone outta diego type shyt...don't remember that happening yet for Vegas :francis:

We always got the group 702 tho...they used to serenade us in my high school...they sang Mariah's hero song in my economics class and had the whole room like :wow:

Ain’t Ne-Yo originally from Vegas?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
What looks worse?

Vegas outside of the Strip?

Or

Atlantic City outside of the Boardwalk and outlet mall?
Spoken like someone who ain’t been too far off the strip :heh:

southern highlands, mountains edge, centennial, summerlin, seven hills, Macdonald highlands, the ridges etc. comparing that to Atlantic City :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: Booked it on amextravel using the platinum card. $200 off the total cost plus a $100 food/bev credit :win:
i thought the 200 was only for amex "fine hotels and resorts" but i see its for amexravel too which i have never used. the was the $100 food credit an incentive the hotel offered?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
i thought the 200 was only for amex "fine hotels and resorts" but i see its for amexravel too which i have never used. the was the $100 food credit an incentive the hotel offered?
It is, The Delano is in the fine resorts and hotels profile not the Hotel Collection. I was surprised as well to see that cheap of a price this close to my booking as well. I should’ve booked back in like February when I knew we were going but I procrastinated.
The $100 is across the board for all the hotels labeled in black or deep blue on the app :ehh:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Spoken like someone who ain’t been too far off the strip :heh:

southern highlands, mountains edge, centennial, summerlin, seven hills, Macdonald highlands, the ridges etc. comparing that to Atlantic City :dead:

Haven’t been to Vegas yet :yeshrug: Been to AC several times and know how grimey that shyt can get with the quickness away from the Boardwalk.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You got beat up?

yes I’m still in bed cuz Metro beat tf outta me. I got bruises all over and can’t feel my left hand

metro whooped my ass , the white boy I fired on didn’t even land a punch before Metro bust through the door lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
What the hell did you do?

got kicced off the craps table at Boulder Station
I was walking away talkin shyt and Metro jumped on my back and spent like 10 mins tryna cuff me

then they took me to CCDC and I refused to talk so they put me in the restraint chair for an hour ... I got so mad that when they took me out the chair and put me in a holding tank , I fired on this white boy instantly . I had to take my anger out somehow

Metro came thru the door throwin haymakers . Put me back in the chair ... but this time the cuffs was into my bone and they hobbled my feet so I couldn’t feel below my knees. The whole time they torturing me, you got black COs and secretaries laughing with these cacs and wetbaccs :hhh:

I’m bout ready to smacc a Metro officer

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
What looks worse?

Vegas outside of the Strip?

Or

Atlantic City outside of the Boardwalk and outlet mall?

It's most likely Atlantic City...23% of the population in Atlantic City is poor as opposed to Las Vegas/Henderson/Paradise where only 6.5% is. Overall poverty rate in Las Vegas is 14.6% and Atlantic City is 15.3%...those East Coast cities are much older so some of those run down areas be looking TERRIBLE!