"fukk hoegan bbbut I only watch nxt :mjgrin: " - confused coli poster

meanwhile we still taking no Ls

AnIXSJM.gif

#NoWatch and #GMB both undefeated :ehh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Time to keep in funky

This cancel culture shyt is ridiculous. Ya’ll want nikkas to get fired off message board trolls in 2008?

If that was the case, none of us would have jobs. We all say flagrant shyt regularly, whether it be about women, gays etc.

Aint shyt about to happen to ol boy, and rightfully so. We some fukkin SOHH/JBO babies.. we started this shock post trolling shyt.. I would be contradicting my entire innanet history acting offended over this ugly fakkits old screenshots

I’ve said worse :wow:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Time to keep in funky

This cancel culture shyt is ridiculous. Ya’ll want nikkas to get fired off message board trolls in 2008?

If that was the case, none of us would have jobs. We all say flagrant shyt regularly, whether it be about women, gays etc.

Aint shyt about to happen to ol boy, and rightfully so. We some fukkin SOHH/JBO babies.. we started this shock post trolling shyt.. I would be contradicting my entire innanet history acting offended over this ugly fakkits old screenshots

That and they hired back a self admitted racist this year which had many brehs including me checking out. Sometimes you gotta just cut ties instead of complain to no resolution :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That and they hired back a self admitted racist this year which had many brehs including me checking out. Sometimes you gotta just cut ties instead of complain to no resolution :manny:

Lmao that’s facts

Hoegan shyt way worse, because his wasn’t some message board shock post specifically to aggravate people type shyt.. he was really talkin reckless. You can tell his bum ass really felt that..

I don’t even know who this ugly ass Larson nikka is honestly, but his lil posts were light to me..

Probably not even the most offensive thing in this thread lol

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Lmao that’s facts

Hoegan shyt way worse, because his wasn’t some message board shock post specifically to aggravate people type shyt.. he was really talkin reckless. You can tell his bum ass really felt that..

I don’t even know who this ugly ass Larson nikka is honestly, but his lil posts were light to me..

Probably not even the most offensive thing in this thread lol
Oh I'm not dismissing his shyt, fukk him and his missing chromosomes. I'm saying the resolution we will eventually get for this is never going to be satisfactory and we should never expect more from people who are probably like minded :manny:

And fukk Hoegan at ever turn. I still hope Brooke winds up working for Dogfart

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Oh I'm not dismissing his shyt, fukk him and his missing chromosomes. I'm saying the resolution we will eventually get for this is never going to be satisfactory and we should never expect more from people who are probably like minded :manny:

And fukk Hoegan at ever turn. I still hope Brooke winds up working for Dogfart

I agree with you man

I pay loose attention to smackdown and raw through dailymotion out of habit... basically FF whatever I don’t wanna see

I do the same to ppv’s that peak my interest. That’s the only way I can watch at this point.. not giving them viewers or putting money in their pockets with the network. fukk all that

And it’s not even because of the closet cism support, it’s becsuse the product is garbage

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Time to keep in funky

:cape: for racist under the guise of "trolling"

get the fukk outta here and if you have said worse you and your momma aint shyt go post on wrestleforum or whatever the fukk w the rest of the weirdos :pacspit:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

get the fukk outta here and if you have said worse you and your momma aint shyt go post on wrestleforum or whatever the fukk w the rest of the weirdos :pacspit:

This escalated quickly.

Not a bit of it's wrong though.

At this point, it's real tough for people not down with the No Watch Gang to justify their decision to keep watching. Aside from their morally questionable decisions and showing us at every turn that that they clearly don't care about dispelling any thought that they might be racist, these a$$holes aren't even giving people anything good to watch. Where's the benefit in investing any kind of time or money into this product, brehs?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He tried to pull the good old "We all make mistakes" bullshyt :mjlol: And Lars' were def not trolling posts, that's how he feels in his heart.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’m black, you fukkin idiots

:mjlol:

And when did I say shyt about homie makin a mistake?

Lmao fukk outta here you sensitive ass dweebs

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
summer jam means some metoo shyt.

but yeah, this is not suprising. BB.com forurms was one my fastest join/leave of a site. Place was racist as fukk. A lot of white men that workout heavy have strong insecurities based around black men. Just like that dead racist fukk Rich Piana. And when you look at Lars dude is pretty much a modern caveman that probably saw a lot brehs pulling broads all the time while him and his chainsaw teeth kept getting curved. I thought dude could have been Smackdown's monster, but he can GTFOH. :camby:Glad he'll be off NXT since that's the only weekly WWE I watch.

Last edited: