Lars Sullivan: Welcome to Summer Jam

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Time to keep in funky

This cancel culture shyt is ridiculous. Ya’ll want nikkas to get fired off message board trolls in 2008?

If that was the case, none of us would have jobs. We all say flagrant shyt regularly, whether it be about women, gays etc.

Aint shyt about to happen to ol boy, and rightfully so. We some fukkin SOHH/JBO babies.. we started this shock post trolling shyt.. I would be contradicting my entire innanet history acting offended over this ugly fakkits old screenshots

I’ve said worse :wow:
Well then you're a sorry piece of shyt just like him, I'm not going to defend a man who clearly hates black people.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
The other planned WM match which turned into a behind-the-scenes story this week is one that hasn’t been even hinted, John Cena vs. Lars Sullivan.

Sullivan, real name Dylan Miley, 30, was scheduled to debut on the main roster, probably in a dark match, on the 1/7 Raw in Orlando. He either didn’t show up at the arena, or did and left the building, believed to be due to an anxiety attack.

The office, which is a lot more understanding of mental health issues to do its experience with Mauro Ranallo, talked with him and smoothed things out and everything was fine. He was then supposed to do a dark match at the 1/8 Smackdown tapings in Jacksonville. Not only did he not show up in Jacksonville, but he apparently flew back home to Colorado. Nothing else is known, whether they will change plans or how it will be handled.

Sullivan was scheduled for a monster push. The Cena match was confirmed and logic would say if he was facing Cena in his first big match, with Cena working limited dates and Sullivan being groomed to be one of the top guys in the company, that Sullivan would have won that match. But we were also told that would be premature and that while the match was on the books, there has been no discussion this far in advance regarding the finish.

While this was not told to us directly, all hints and signs pointed to the angle getting started at the Royal Rumble. So the Rumble show will likely tell the story as to whether they will go with this program or not. They may feel it’s just something they can work through or they may feel that it’s a risk giving that much of a push to him.

Talk shyt on the internet and then get stage fright brehs :mjlol:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Lmao. I hope someone on the coli gets famous one day. Be a fukking parade of fukkkery for months.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjlol:Chat shyt, get stage fright brehs.

But on the real, this is one of the reasons why NXT should be just a promotion rather than a call up facility. Wrestlers go in and become complacent within the wholesome small crowd, but forget that they are eventually going to perform in front of millions of people throughout the world:francis:. Different cities having their favorites and not giving the newcomer any type of reaction at all. The pressure of "what if I fukk up?":ohhh:. NXT constantly gassing these wrestlers, instead of preparing them for the ills of working on the big stage.